Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit)

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 week ago #363858

• MarkRedman
  • Thank you received: 1804
Great NY Post article on Posh by Zach B
Can't wait to see him and his fellow signees play for St John's next year

nypost.com/2019/11/19/st-johns-signee-po...arly-gave-it-all-up/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Class of 72, capmaker, Knight, Patrick C ripdumaine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MarkRedman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 week ago #363860

• redmen70
  • Thank you received: 13
As a 70 grad alumni I went last night to support Posh and Dylan signing at OSLI was disappointed that no one from SJ staff was there to show support as well.Posh Dylan and family members wore their St Johns hats and shirts proudly.Since I was the only non family member with a SJ hat and jacket ,I took it upon myself to congratulate and welcome the players and family members to the St Johns family.Ch12 sport news covered the event.Both players looked very healthy and strong and their coaches spoke highly of their accomplishments
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, SJU85, section10, IDRAFT, richard A Steinfeld, AlexSTJ, RedStormNC, NCJohnnie, BrooklynRed

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 week ago #363864

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 3444

redmen70 wrote: As a 70 grad alumni I went last night to support Posh and Dylan signing at OSLI was disappointed that no one from SJ staff was there to show support as well.Posh Dylan and family members wore their St Johns hats and shirts proudly.Since I was the only non family member with a SJ hat and jacket ,I took it upon myself to congratulate and welcome the players and family members to the St Johns family.Ch12 sport news covered the event.Both players looked very healthy and strong and their coaches spoke highly of their accomplishments

Good for you 70!
It's not common practice for coaches to go to high school gyms for signing.
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, Moose, Patrick C ripdumaine, BrooklynRed

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 week ago #363869

• MainMan
  • Thank you received: 433

redmen70 wrote: As a 70 grad alumni I went last night to support Posh and Dylan signing at OSLI was disappointed that no one from SJ staff was there to show support as well.Posh Dylan and family members wore their St Johns hats and shirts proudly.Since I was the only non family member with a SJ hat and jacket ,I took it upon myself to congratulate and welcome the players and family members to the St Johns family.Ch12 sport news covered the event.Both players looked very healthy and strong and their coaches spoke highly of their accomplishments

I may be wrong, but it may be an NCAA violation for a coach to appear at a recruit's signing. Kid is not officially signed until the papers are sent to the school.
The following user(s) said Thank You: isham

Last edit: by MainMan.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 week ago #363870

• MainMan
  • Thank you received: 433

Moose wrote: Not sure if this was previously posted.

Anyone who thinks Wusu is a two star recruit after this video.....

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 week ago #363952

• Paultzman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 17713

"Posh is a prototypical New York City point guard," said Anderson. "He is a gritty player and quality ballhander with great court vision and he likes to get his teammates involved. Not only is Posh a great distributor of the basketball, but he also has a scorer's mentality, as he can attack the rim and score on the perimeter."

redstormsports.com/news/2019/11/20/mens-...d-for-red-storm.aspx
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrooklynRed

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 week ago #363954

• BrooklynRed
  • Thank you received: 237

Paultzman wrote: “

"Posh is a prototypical New York City point guard," said Anderson. "He is a gritty player and quality ballhander with great court vision and he likes to get his teammates involved. Not only is Posh a great distributor of the basketball, but he also has a scorer's mentality, as he can attack the rim and score on the perimeter."

redstormsports.com/news/2019/11/20/mens-...d-for-red-storm.aspx

At last, the National Letters are in hand at SJU and CMA can finally speak about his recruits.

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 week ago #363956

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2171
Posh was a massive signing for us. He will be a 4-year PG for us and has the type of toughness and athleticism we need. It all starts with him and the PG spot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 week ago #363958

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 1579
Is anyone other than me concerned about his height?

Posh Alexander, PG, Our Savior Lutheran, NY (SJU Commit) 4 months 1 week ago #363959

• gman
  • Thank you received: 722

Knight wrote: Is anyone other than me concerned about his height?

No, we have done just fine with shorter PG. if he was 6’4” he would be a 5 star recruit. Instead we get a solid 4 year player.

Last edit: by gman.
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight