Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY

RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY 1 year 3 months ago #278491

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 226
Does anyone know who ,if anyone , oversees the coach on his agenda ,plans either monthly,QUARTERLY ETC. Or do the school just looks at win vs losses If the later.they must have questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY 1 year 3 months ago #278497

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1048

usguard wrote: Yes,if we keep going the way we are ,they should n't be hear 2020

Why wait that long though? We will know if this staff can win here after next season. If there's pizza growing mold in the fridge, you don't just leave it there and wait. You throw it out. In business if a guy keeps failing over and over, what boss says "I have zero reason to keep him, but just give him a few more years"? By the way, waiting only allows other candidates to get snatched up by other programs and all but elongates the failure. Not saying it's a sure thing Mullin will fail, but if I were a betting man...

Last edit: by Mike Zaun.

RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY 1 year 3 months ago #278524

• kranmars
  • Thank you received: 628

Mike Zaun wrote:

usguard wrote: Yes,if we keep going the way we are ,they should n't be hear 2020

Why wait that long though? We will know if this staff can win here after next season. If there's pizza growing mold in the fridge, you don't just leave it there and wait. You throw it out. In business if a guy keeps failing over and over, what boss says "I have zero reason to keep him, but just give him a few more years"? By the way, waiting only allows other candidates to get snatched up by other programs and all but elongates the failure. Not saying it's a sure thing Mullin will fail, but if I were a betting man...

l

I hope you lose your shirt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richard A Steinfeld, NCJohnnie

RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY 1 year 3 months ago #278602

• Mike Zaun
  • Thank you received: 1048

kranmars wrote:

Mike Zaun wrote:

l

Summer bod in progress. You sure about that?

RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY 1 year 3 months ago #278623

• kranmars
  • Thank you received: 628

Mike Zaun wrote:

kranmars wrote:

Mike Zaun wrote:

l

Summer bod in progress. You sure about that?

Keep your shirt, and throw in a mirror while you are at it, so you can enjoy yourself.
I hope you lose your house instead. Better?
The following user(s) said Thank You: IDRAFT

RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY 1 year 3 months ago #279776

• gonzalo
  • Thank you received: 188
Varsity Insider @lohudinsider:

National champ Villanova will stop by Stepinac Apr. 13-18 to visit sophomore R.J. Davis and freshman Adrian Griffin Jr.

RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY 1 year 1 month ago #288326

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 13184
The following user(s) said Thank You: capmaker, L J S A

RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY 1 year 1 month ago #288399

• stjohnnie75
  • Thank you received: 238
Zach -

Three-star 2019 guard James Bishop to visit St. Jon's Tuesday, as @Andrew__Slater reported. RJ Davis of @step_basketball coming Thursday. Both unofficial visits. #sjubb
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, Chicago Days

RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY 1 year 1 month ago #288405

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 2551

stjohnnie75 wrote: Zach -

Three-star 2019 guard James Bishop to visit St. Jon's Tuesday, as @Andrew__Slater reported. RJ Davis of @step_basketball coming Thursday. Both unofficial visits. #sjubb

Bishop may be a 3*; he was ranked 141 by 247 sports early in year, but looks like he may be rising after an impressive Spring and a switch to PG.
The kid comes from Baltimore. Maybe Marcus Hatten can help.
Marquette is on him and may be the team to beat. Wojo also from Baltimore.

RJ Davis PG, Stepinac HS, White Plains NY 1 year 3 weeks ago #288699

• fordham96
  • Thank you received: 1771

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter