Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Could St. John's be looking at these guys for 2019?

Could St. John's be looking at these guys for 2019? 3 months 3 weeks ago #354872

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 1715

Moose wrote:

Making Plays wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Making Plays wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Conteh was honorable mention on this list. Frankly, underwhelmed with this one, but a roster filler staff must value. Originally was a Gompers HS in Bronx kid. Not sure what happened to his previous commitment.

www.jucorecruiting.com/2019-juco-basketball-top-100-rankings

Were you able to find any info on if he got out of his LOI with UTRGV? I'm assuming that's what happened if that's why TJ and Demeo started following him.

Announced his de-commitment yesterday and reopening recruitment. Seems possible this may be why SJU has not filled scholly.

I knew something was up with this. He would be a good pick-up this late in the game.

What’s this kids deal? A highlight video is a highlight video but he’s long athletic and can knock down a jumper. Why was he going to a school I’ve never heard of.

You're kidding right Moose that you've never heard of UTRGV. BTW what does UTRGV stand for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Could St. John's be looking at these guys for 2019? 3 months 3 weeks ago #354873

• REB
  • Thank you received: 146
University of Texas River Grande Valley,

Could St. John's be looking at these guys for 2019? 3 months 3 weeks ago #354880

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3032
Turns out UTwhatever whatever whatever is coached by a guy from Mt Vernon. Who was a longtime Lon Kruger right hand. So I trust his judgment and it explains the NY influence possibly.

Could St. John's be looking at these guys for 2019? 3 months 3 weeks ago #354883

• fuchsia
  • Thank you received: 219

REB wrote: University of Texas River Grande Valley,

University of Texas Rio? Grande Valley?

Could St. John's be looking at these guys for 2019? 3 months 3 weeks ago #354889

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 14982

Moose wrote: Turns out UTwhatever whatever whatever is coached by a guy from Mt Vernon. Who was a longtime Lon Kruger right hand. So I trust his judgment and it explains the NY influence possibly.

Hill’s perspective on Conteh after getting his commitment:

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Could St. John's be looking at these guys for 2019? 3 months 2 weeks ago #355119

• REB
  • Thank you received: 146

fuchsia wrote:

REB wrote: University of Texas River Grande Valley,

University of Texas Rio? Grande Valley?

yes typo!

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight