Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 4 days ago #322597

  • Marillac
  • Marillac's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5645
  • Thank you received: 1198

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote: 6 points, 5 assists in only 15 minutes of play, was not in foul trouble. Not sure if he was injured or something else.

slccbruins.com/boxscore.aspx?id=6394&path=mbball

slccbruins.com/news/2019/2/9/slcc-mens-b...ver-usu-eastern.aspx


This is a little disconcerting since we are apparently riding or dying with him next season. Hope he's healthy and just in a funk that will snap next game.


We cannot put all our eggs in his basket or even I will call for the staff to be fired. It’s bad enough to put all your eggs in the basket of a player as proven as Ponds, but this would just be foolish.

I want the TCU kid if he’s immediately eligible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 4 days ago #322599

  • usguard
  • usguard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4439
  • Thank you received: 226
Do we have any interest in Dimitri Pandev

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 4 days ago #322600

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5813
  • Thank you received: 2206

Marillac wrote:

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote: 6 points, 5 assists in only 15 minutes of play, was not in foul trouble. Not sure if he was injured or something else.

slccbruins.com/boxscore.aspx?id=6394&path=mbball

slccbruins.com/news/2019/2/9/slcc-mens-b...ver-usu-eastern.aspx


This is a little disconcerting since we are apparently riding or dying with him next season. Hope he's healthy and just in a funk that will snap next game.


We cannot put all our eggs in his basket or even I will call for the staff to be fired. It’s bad enough to put all your eggs in the basket of a player as proven as Ponds, but this would just be foolish.

I want the TCU kid if he’s immediately eligible.


I suspect Matt will be very active in grad transfer market looking for a point guard. Or at least he should be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 2 days ago #322842

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 23154
  • Thank you received: 13184
Per SLCC Men’s Basketball

Salt Lake CC takes down #11 College of Southern Idaho (70-68).

--Josh Colon (23 pts, 5 threes)
--Cam Mack (26 pts, 9 reb, 5 ast, 4 stl)


Trailing by a point late, St. John's commit Cameron Mack hit two critical free throws to lift the Bruins to the critical victory, punctuating what was a back-and-forth game that featured 8 different lead changes. Salt Lake led for most of the game, taking a 39-34 lead at halftime after leading by as many as 11 points midway through the first half.

The second half proved to be a much tighter battle, with CSI clawing their way back to take a 3-point lead with just 2:59 left in regulation. The scrum for the victory ended with Mack's critical foul shots, negating a 34-31 CSI edge in the second half.

Mack had a game-high 26 points to lead Salt Lake, while Josh Colon finished with 23 points. Salt Lake scored only 10 bench points in the win.

Salt Lake coach Todd Phillips said the victory happened because of big plays, both offensively and defensively.

"Cameron (Mack's) foul shots to put us up late were so big," he said. "Then, we got three big stops on the last three possessions from our guys. Tonight was a complete victory for us."

slccbruins.com/news/2019/2/15/mens-baske...enic-west-title.aspx
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, richard A Steinfeld, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 2 days ago #322848

  • NCJohnnie
  • NCJohnnie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2993
  • Thank you received: 3339
Good to see this bounce back game from Cam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, bamafan, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 2 days ago #322906

  • Erika D Jasper
  • Erika D Jasper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 60
Cams been sick with the flu and injured.
He had only 6 points in the game prior to this one because he was sick and wasn’t supposed to play bu they were losing and needed him, so he played and they won.
He’s back now, when it counts.
Jaylen is good but not as good as Cam.
He has had multiple knee injuries.
See ya next year!
It’s going to be exciting to watch.
My kid loves for naysayers!
Have a great rest of the season!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, bacane, isham, kranmars, redmannorth, Room112, Patrick, Paultzman, AlBovino, mjmaherjr and 16 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Erika D Jasper.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 2 days ago #322918

  • Boo Harvey
  • Boo Harvey's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1376
  • Thank you received: 227

Erika D Jasper wrote: Cams been sick with the flu and injured.
He had only 6 points in the game prior to this one because he was sick and wasn’t supposed to play bu they were losing and needed him, so he played and they won.
He’s back now, when it counts.
Jaylen is good but not as good as Cam.
He has had multiple knee injuries.
See ya next year!
It’s going to be exciting to watch.
My kid loves for naysayers!
Have a great rest of the season!


Social media is so cool. I never dreamed ten years ago that I’d get updates on our recruits from their pate team. We’re all rooting for your son!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 2 days ago #322919

  • Boo Harvey
  • Boo Harvey's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1376
  • Thank you received: 227

Boo Harvey wrote:

Erika D Jasper wrote: Cams been sick with the flu and injured.
He had only 6 points in the game prior to this one because he was sick and wasn’t supposed to play bu they were losing and needed him, so he played and they won.
He’s back now, when it counts.
Jaylen is good but not as good as Cam.
He has had multiple knee injuries.
See ya next year!
It’s going to be exciting to watch.
My kid loves for naysayers!
Have a great rest of the season!


Social media is so cool. I never dreamed ten years ago that I’d get updates on our recruits from their pate team. We’re all rooting for your son!


Pardon the typo. The word is “parents”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 2 days ago #322924

  • Marillac
  • Marillac's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5645
  • Thank you received: 1198

Boo Harvey wrote:

Erika D Jasper wrote: Cams been sick with the flu and injured.
He had only 6 points in the game prior to this one because he was sick and wasn’t supposed to play bu they were losing and needed him, so he played and they won.
He’s back now, when it counts.
Jaylen is good but not as good as Cam.
He has had multiple knee injuries.
See ya next year!
It’s going to be exciting to watch.
My kid loves for naysayers!
Have a great rest of the season!


Social media is so cool. I never dreamed ten years ago that I’d get updates on our recruits from their pate team. We’re all rooting for your son!


There’s a reason why parents don’t post on forums.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 2 days ago #322926

  • Las Vegan
  • Las Vegan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 589
  • Thank you received: 197
Looks like a very solid point guard recruit. Who else will play the point next year?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter