Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 7 months 1 day ago #302792

  • stjohnnie75
  • stjohnnie75's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 769
  • Thank you received: 237

Paultzman wrote: Kid getting a lot of assists lately

#8 Salt Lake CC defeats Saddleback College Gauchos (88-58):
--Josh Colon (16 pts, 7 ast)
--Cam Mack (11 pts, 12 ast)


That would work for me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 7 months 1 day ago #302817

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 22873
  • Thank you received: 12781
Had 33 points & 11 assists yesterday
slccbruins.com/boxscore.aspx?id=6371&path=mbball
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Chicago Days, NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 7 months 1 day ago #302839

  • Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4639
  • Thank you received: 2546

Paultzman wrote: Had 33 points & 11 assists yesterday
slccbruins.com/boxscore.aspx?id=6371&path=mbball


The kid seems to be ‘killing’ JUCO hoops as a freshman. Different ‘position’ but maybe shades of Figgy?
Be sweet to get commits from Mach and Steere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 7 months 1 day ago #302842

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 22873
  • Thank you received: 12781

Chicago Days wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Had 33 points & 11 assists yesterday
slccbruins.com/boxscore.aspx?id=6371&path=mbball


The kid seems to be ‘killing’ JUCO hoops as a freshman. Different ‘position’ but maybe shades of Figgy?
Be sweet to get commits from Mach and Steere.

Stay tuned :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 7 months 1 day ago #302858

  • redmannorth
  • redmannorth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3641
  • Thank you received: 1820

Paultzman wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Had 33 points & 11 assists yesterday
slccbruins.com/boxscore.aspx?id=6371&path=mbball


The kid seems to be ‘killing’ JUCO hoops as a freshman. Different ‘position’ but maybe shades of Figgy?
Be sweet to get commits from Mach and Steere.

Stay tuned :)


Really appreciate you bringing this kids recruitment to our collective attention. Truth be told I believe none of us had ever heard of this kid prior to exactly one month ago and now we are a finalist for his commitment. He seems like he can be a juco AA when all is said and done in the spring and would be a great addition to our roster.
Looking forward to his pulling the trigger for SJU.
Thanks again for the excitement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, Paultzman, MarkRedman, Andrew, Chicago Days, NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 7 months 1 day ago #302859

  • MarkRedman
  • MarkRedman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3723
  • Thank you received: 1206

redmannorth wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Had 33 points & 11 assists yesterday
slccbruins.com/boxscore.aspx?id=6371&path=mbball


The kid seems to be ‘killing’ JUCO hoops as a freshman. Different ‘position’ but maybe shades of Figgy?
Be sweet to get commits from Mach and Steere.

Stay tuned :)


Really appreciate you bringing this kids recruitment to our collective attention. Truth be told I believe none of us had ever heard of this kid prior to exactly one month ago and now we are a finalist for his commitment. He seems like he can be a juco AA when all is said and done in the spring and would be a great addition to our roster.
Looking forward to his pulling the trigger for SJU.
Thanks again for the excitement.



Amen to that!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cappy105

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 7 months 1 day ago #302877

  • usguard
  • usguard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4430
  • Thank you received: 225
If and when do you think we will know

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 7 months 17 hours ago #302927

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5774
  • Thank you received: 2182

usguard wrote: If and when do you think we will know


I'm going with Thursday. He'll talk about how what he's currently most thankful for is the opportunity to play at St. John's.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 7 months 11 hours ago #302932

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 22873
  • Thank you received: 12781

L J S A wrote:

usguard wrote: If and when do you think we will know


I'm going with Thursday. He'll talk about how what he's currently most thankful for is the opportunity to play at St. John's.


Or a tad sooner perhaps
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell, JackofVirginia, IDRAFT, L J S A, Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 7 months 9 hours ago #302945

  • usguard
  • usguard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4430
  • Thank you received: 225
That is up lifting.Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter