Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 1 week ago #314337

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5773
  • Thank you received: 2182
I love that Mack's mom thanked marillac's post where he says she's apparently an issue. I like her already.:lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, Patrick C ripdumaine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by L J S A. Reason: sp.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 1 week ago #314339

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11222
  • Thank you received: 3454

L J S A wrote: I love that Mack's mom thanked marillac's post where he says she's apparently a issue. I like her already.:lol:

what ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 1 week ago #314340

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11222
  • Thank you received: 3454

SJ_NYC wrote:

Marillac wrote:

MarkRedman wrote:

Moose wrote: Cam is going to get the keys to the car next year out of the gate. Him and Simon can form a nice dual threat backcourt.


Fingers crossed that Simon stays another year
No inside knowledge but sense he has the potential to be a grad transfer if he so chooses


I'm tough on Justin as a player. As a person, though, he's rock solid. I think he understands he has a home at St. John's and he needs to look no further than Tarik Turner to see what doors can be opened for him in the future off the court. Some alumnus could hook him up with a cushy job in finance, he certainly has everything you want from a broadcaster, and he can be a coach down the line as well.

He has formed close relationships with the staff and they allow him to do more than any staff in the country would.

If he left that would shock me more than any other transfer in SJU history. He's a high character kid and a leader on this team.


Cushy job in finance? There are no cushy jobs in finance anymore.

thats true

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 1 week ago #314341

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5773
  • Thank you received: 2182

mjmaherjr wrote:

SJ_NYC wrote:
Cushy job in finance? There are no cushy jobs in finance anymore.

thats true


Wish someone had told me this before I switched careers with the primary intent of finding an attractive Latina girlfriend and hang gliding over Victoria Falls.:lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 1 week ago #314342

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11222
  • Thank you received: 3454

L J S A wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

SJ_NYC wrote:
Cushy job in finance? There are no cushy jobs in finance anymore.

thats true


Wish someone had told me this before I switched careers with the primary intent of finding an attractive Latina girlfriend and hang gliding over Victoria Falls.:lol:

Haaaaaaaaa. Literally just yesterday and today was helping a client plan their South Africa and Zambia vacation and he was asking for my shark cage diving video and Zambezi white water rafting and the Vic Falls Microflight Videos I had. He said " Mike do clients get a life insurance policy tied to our accounts with you ? " :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 1 week ago #314345

  • NCJohnnie
  • NCJohnnie's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 2934
  • Thank you received: 3252
Marillac wrote: St. John's will be Mack's FOURTH college in two years and he will be just a soph with no D-1 game experience when he arrives. We have no other PG or combo on the roster. Justin won't find a better situation anywhere if he thinks playing some PG is his path.

Word is Justin will only come back if you promise to go easy on him next year. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 1 week ago #314346

  • Marillac
  • Marillac's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5645
  • Thank you received: 1198

alexander salem wrote:

Marillac wrote:

OLV72 wrote: Graduate seniors seem to leave for a variety of reasons. It’s their free agency opportunity.

Let’s first see that this team makes the tournament this season and ends the spring semester with reasonable hopes to return there at the end of next season.


St. John's will be Mack's FOURTH college in two years and he will be just a soph with no D-1 game experience when he arrives. We have no other PG or combo on the roster. Justin won't find a better situation anywhere if he thinks playing some PG is his path.

Apparently Mack's mother is also an issue.


What's the fourth school? SFA, Salt Lake and obviously St. John's.


Hutchinson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 1 week ago #314347

  • Marillac
  • Marillac's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5645
  • Thank you received: 1198

L J S A wrote: I love that Mack's mom thanked marillac's post where he says she's apparently an issue. I like her already.:lol:


According to the SFA people, she will be a regular poster.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erika D Jasper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 1 week ago #314348

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5773
  • Thank you received: 2182

Marillac wrote:

L J S A wrote: I love that Mack's mom thanked marillac's post where he says she's apparently an issue. I like her already.:lol:


According to the SFA people, she will be a regular poster.


If she likes to complain, she'll fit right in.:lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cameron Mack, G, Salt Lake City CC 5 months 1 week ago #314356

  • Erika D Jasper
  • Erika D Jasper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 60
This is one of the reasons why I didn’t want Cam to commit early and look at all of his options....
You don’t know the reasons surrounding what happened, pure speculation because of what SFA fans said?
Of course they didn’t want to lose a player like Cam, they had huge hopes for Cam leading SFA, come on Queens, that’s a no brainer?
They are not even on you guys caliber, I thought?
Matter of fact, when Cam commited, they were talking about St Johns fall from grace?
Cam attended SFA due to my health diagnosis and his great grandparents being 90 years old.
Honestly, I never wanted him there, he was settling because of his family.
I know what type of basketball player he is because I’ve been right by his side since he was 4 playing every sport.
Cam was good in baseball, football and track.
He had the opportunity of going in football but his love for basketball took priority.
Once we saw the dishonesty after recruiting and enrolling, Cam asked to redshirt.
He wasn’t allowed and was given the option to stay on the team or get off.
He got off and went to Hutch, he never intended to play for Hutch.
There was no need for him to be in Nacogdoches.
Go to Juco and start your recruitment process over.
One of Cams coaches, Reggie Freeman was there, he transferred.
Cam left Hutch and went to Salt Lake cause Reggie left Hutch
Hutch & Salt Lake were and are a blessing
This has been a journey for our family, a long hard journey where Cam wanted to give up, I wouldn’t allow him too.
He’s an exceptional ball player, very gifted and talented, you will witness.
Everything he’s receiving, he’s earned hands down
Nothing given to him.
We were very excited after he committed.
He is still very excited because he’s a winner.
I don’t care about anything you say about me but don’t bash my son or talk negatively about a great addition coming to y’ou guys program.
Cam had so many schools recruiting him.
Plenty...
Gonzaga is stiff competition considering their track record of winning.
I am not a regular poster because I don’t have time and mostly I allow God to show those that don’t believe in my son.
He’s a ball that player with a High IQ, still holding back a lot of his abilities right now because he’s very advanced and we are okay with that for now.
I know what Cam can and will do next year.
I’ve only pretty much been to 98% of his games as a single mom.
Cam will enroll in June, hopefully he will be treated like he’s apart of New York’s team.
Have a great day and continue being blessed,
Btw, this will be my only and last post, you can have your forum.
We will see each other and talk next season, trust me...
Erika Cams #1fan
The following user(s) said Thank You: bacane, Section3, kranmars, newsman13, redmannorth, Room112, Paultzman, Mike, AlBovino, mjmaherjr and 24 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Erika D Jasper. Reason: Didn’t complete the post
Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter