Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 1 week ago #294484

• MarkRedman
  • Thank you received: 349

Paultzman wrote: Matt all over Bishop, tough one but like our chances. Grueling schedule the next few days for Matt,GSJ & CM. Windy City in 5, 4.. :)

Why isn't Mitch's name associated with the term "grueling schedule"?
I would think that sitting around and doing nothing sure gets tiring after awhile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 1 week ago #294485

• Chicago Days
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1448

MarkRedman wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Matt all over Bishop, tough one but like our chances. Grueling schedule the next few days for Matt,GSJ & CM. Windy City in 5, 4.. :)

I would think that sitting around and doing nothing sure gets tiring after awhile[/quote

Shhh, Mark!
Because he's sooo tired, working 24/7 in 'player development' skills with the team...
This is a different thread, so i can 'break my promise'!

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 1 week ago #294486

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 6299

Chicago Days wrote:

MarkRedman wrote:

I would think that sitting around and doing nothing sure gets tiring after awhile[/quote

Shhh, Mark!
Because he's sooo tired, working 24/7 in 'player development' skills with the team...

I hear Mitch has been ill this summer.

The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A, NCJohnnie

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 1 week ago #294487

• Chicago Days
  • Away

Paultzman wrote:

Windy City Johnny Fan wrote:

Yeah, with our inability to #close, I am not going to get my hopes up in a head to head battle with a #closer the likes of Will Wade.

That’s why you meet him as soon as he steps off plane in Baltimore. :)

Just to annoy you, SJ chances with Aidan may be better than we think. Someone is heading to Ireland very soon to visit his mom.

Of course competition is fierce. I worry about Chris Mack & Louisville, who has been on him for years, more than Kentucky. Johnnies shot may be based on fact he has family in NYC & that may be something his mom finds appealing. Wishful thinking? Nah, just a pessimist finding a ray of sunshine here. Bear in mind also that Aidan is a bright kid who has resisted the temptation of leaving his local high school for power prep programs. My impression is he is his own man and grounded. We’ll see. Just me, but I don’t think we are on his short list as a courtesy like Lewis for example.

Hopeful news at the least. Thanks Paultz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 1 week ago #294488

• Chicago Days
  • Away

Paultzman wrote:

Yeah, with our inability to #close, I am not going to get my hopes up in a head to head battle with a #closer the likes of Will Wade.

Just to annoy you, SJ chances with Aidan may be better than we think. Someone is heading to Ireland very soon to visit his mom.

Of course competition is fierce. I worry about Chris Mack & Louisville, who has been on him for years, more than Kentucky. Johnnies shot may be based on fact he has family in NYC & that may be something his mom finds appealing. Wishful thinking? Nah, just a pessimist finding a ray of sunshine here. Bear in mind also that Aidan is a bright kid who has resisted the temptation of leaving his local high school for power prep programs. My impression is he is his own man and grounded. We’ll see. Just me, but I don’t think we are on his short list as a courtesy like Lewis for example.

Probably too much to hope for, 'just cause', but it would be phenomenal if CM were flying to Ireland to see Aidan's mom.
It might be a 'national event' there, if CM goes to Ireland on a recruiting trip!

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 1 week ago #294489

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 6299

Chicago Days wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Probably too much to hope for, 'just cause', but it would be phenomenal if CM were flying to Ireland to see Aidan's mom.
It might be a 'national event' there, if CM goes to Ireland on a recruiting trip!

Not
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 1 week ago #294490

• Chicago Days
  • Away

Paultzman wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

MarkRedman wrote:

Shhh, Mark!

I hear Mitch has been ill this summer.

Okay then, I'll shaddup.
Hope it's not serious and he feels better.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 1 week ago #294492

• RedStormNC
  • Thank you received: 431
n/m

Last edit: by RedStormNC.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 1 week ago #294493

• RedStormNC
  • Thank you received: 431
Paultz - Matt's the only one going all the way to Ireland ? How could Mullin not go to something like this ?

Hope Mitch is OK... but if not thinking he'll be 100% ready for practices, then even worse we didn't make staff adjustment.

Last edit: by RedStormNC.

James Bishop - 6'3" - SG - Baltimore, MD - Mt. St. Joseph 2 months 1 week ago #294494

• Chicago Days
  • Away

RedStormNC wrote: Paultz - Matt's the only one going all the way to Ireland ? How could Mullin not go to something like this ?

Hope Mitch is OK... but if not thinking he'll be 100% ready for practices, then even worse we didn't make staff adjustment.

Good question, RedStormNC.
But, I'm about 'spent' critiquing the 'ways 'n means' of CM's management style.
Time to focus on the games I think and our recruiting chances and accept it's his ball.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2