Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC

Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC 2 years 5 months ago #222802

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 186
Impressive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC 2 years 5 months ago #222803

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6460
Hearing Nowell is not a prime SJU recruit at this juncture. Obviously a lot could change for any of these 18 kids.

Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC 2 years 5 months ago #222808

• redmannorth
  • Thank you received: 621

Hearing Nowell is not a prime SJU recruit at this juncture. Obviously a lot could change for any of these 18 kids.

Makes perfect sense as Mussini will be a senior and Lovett and Simon will be juniors. There will not be a lot of pt available for any pg brought in prior to 2019.

Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC 2 years 5 months ago #222814

• Happy
  • Thank you received: 164

One guy is recruiting.. That one guy doesn't recruit the NJ playaz program = no Nowell right now. He is loved by everyone who watches him .

Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC 2 years 5 months ago #222816

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6460

One guy is recruiting.. That one guy doesn't recruit the NJ playaz program = no Nowell right now. He is loved by everyone who watches him .

Why does he not recruit that particular program?

Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC 2 years 5 months ago #222817

• Happy

It's nothing against that program and they have a lot of really good young kids coming up.. These kids all get recruited by connection.. We just lost our Playaz connection .

Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC 2 years 5 months ago #222819

• panther2
  • Thank you received: 771

It's nothing against that program and they have a lot of really good young kids coming up.. These kids all get recruited by connection.. We just lost our Playaz connection .

First of all, Markquis's recruitment is going to be handled by his father, not his high school or AAU coach. Second, we never had a connection with the Playaz.

Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC 2 years 5 months ago #222820

• Happy

First of all, Markquis's recruitment is going to be handled by his father, not his high school or AAU coach. Second, we never had a connection with the Playaz.

I hear different so I guess it's agree to disagree .. I think it's a mistake to not even take a sniff at Nowell or Jalen Carey yet throw out offers to A point guard from Chicago for 2018.

Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC 2 years 5 months ago #222821

• panther2
  • Thank you received: 771

I hear different so I guess it's agree to disagree .. I think it's a mistake to not even take a sniff at Nowell or Jalen Carey yet throw out offers to point guards in Chicago and Louisiana for 2018.

The more I see Nowell, the more I like him. Am planning to go to Rucker Park next Monday to see high school game between Loughlin and St Rays. Should be a battle between him and Isiah Washington.
His father has let it be known that he is in control, which is how it should be. Not saying that his high school or AAU coach won't have any input, but the decision will be made by Markquis and his father.

Markquis Nowell, PG, NYC 2 years 5 months ago #222822

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 1215
Any chance of us ever having a Playaz connection?

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2