Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aaron Clark, SG, St Benedict’s Prep NJ 4 months 3 days ago #400922

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 23633
6’6 Guard Aaron Clark Class Of 2023 of @GraybeeHoops & @new_scholars has just received an offer from St. John’s his coach tells @247Sports.

247sports.com/player/aaron-clark-46110312/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aaron Clark, SG, St Benedict’s Prep NJ 1 month 1 week ago #414655

• Paultzman
St. John’s isn’t far from home either, what are your thoughts on them?“The coach loved my game and wanted to get involved early. We spoke about their play style and how I would fit. They want me to come to visit as soon things clear up.”

Which programs have extended you a scholarship offer early?“TCU, St. John’s, Seton Hall, UMass, Bryant, Stony Brook, St. Peter’s, and Cleveland State.”Describe your game and give your expectations entering this season?“I describe my game as a smooth versatile guard that can score at all three levels and have the ability to create for my teammates. My expectations this season are to just become a better player overall, get my teammates involved, and just win.”

stockrisers.com/s/291/2023-prospect-aaro...up-high-major-offers

The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, redken, JackofVirginia

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Aaron Clark, SG, St Benedict’s Prep NJ 1 week 5 days ago #421523

• Paultzman

Aaron Clark, SG, St Benedict’s Prep NJ 5 days 19 hours ago #422246

• Paultzman
Aaron Clark is emerging as one of the top prospects coming out of the state of Pennsylvania for this 2023 class. Clark, the 6-foot-6, 182-pound shooting guard from St. Benedict’s (NJ) Preparatory School, describes himself a ‘smooth, versatile guard’. “I can score at all three levels and I have the ability to create for my teammates,” he said.

“My game has grown a lot throughout the few games we have played. Each game I see an opportunity to improve from the mistake I have made.” Clark’s offensive ability has captured the attention of numerous college coaches. “They can’t contact me directly, but the ones that talk to my coach the most are Seton Hall, St. John’s, TCU, Syracuse, Georgia, Iowa and Western Kentucky,” he said

St. John’s: “They are having a good season. I watched them play a few times. They like to run the ball up and down the floor. They play very aggressively and let their players move freely.”

www.zagsblog.com/2021/03/02/class-of-202...high-major-interest/
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, L J S A, Knight, NCJohnnie

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight