Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Federiko Federiko, C, First Love Academy 2 weeks 3 days ago #399604

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4995

L J S A wrote: He shrank four inches between Paultzman's post and Moose's?

first love jitters ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Federiko Federiko, C, First Love Academy 2 weeks 3 days ago #399606

• Steve Knortz
  • Thank you received: 62

Federiko Federiko, C, First Love Academy 2 weeks 3 days ago #399607

• MCNPA
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2699
I say we skip the middle man and hire First Love’s guy to recruit for us overseas.

Federiko Federiko, C, First Love Academy 2 weeks 2 days ago #399641

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 887
Not sure if he was 6 8 or 7 foot but in the video he pulls up and drains a 3. That was interesting.

Federiko Federiko, C, First Love Academy 1 week 4 days ago #399895

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 20468
Federiko Federiko, First Love Academy Postgraduate

The 6-foot-10 rim protector, also from Finland, would meet a major need for the Red Storm with his ability to seal the rim shit and block off some of the driving lanes. He's not as polished as Amzil and will likely be a more realistic option for St. John's if Amzil's stock continues to soar.

With his mobility and physical build, Federiko is more of a traditional five man who can be a consistent presence on the boards and score at point blank.

Like Amzil, Federiko had a zoom session with the entire SJU staff on Thursday. Federiko and Amzil were initially headed to a prep school in Wayne, N.J. that involved former NBA player and Paterson, NJ native Tim Thomas. The plot folded when the program cancelled the season due to covid and financial concerns. It proved to be a blessing in disguise as both Finnish prospects landed at First Love, which has churned out numerous international and American Division 1 players.

stjohns.rivals.com/news/red-storm-report-sju-has-big-plans
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, JackofVirginia, richard A Steinfeld

Federiko Federiko, C, First Love Academy 1 week 4 days ago #399900

• kefields
  • Thank you received: 1
I don't understand. He is on First Love Postgraduate team but he is listed as a jr. by being in the 2022 class. Does he has bad grades or do he need that extra year to work on his overall skills set? That being said , I would still love him to become a St. John's Red Storm. Maybe he can reclassify to 2021 if he has a very productive 2020-2021 season as it seems to be the trend right now.

Federiko Federiko, C, First Love Academy 1 week 3 days ago #399907

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 4342

kefields wrote: I don't understand. He is on First Love Postgraduate team but he is listed as a jr. by being in the 2022 class. Does he has bad grades or do he need that extra year to work on his overall skills set? That being said , I would still love him to become a St. John's Red Storm. Maybe he can reclassify to 2021 if he has a very productive 2020-2021 season as it seems to be the trend right now.

Being thats he’s international kid I’m sure how his grades transferred over is likely the issue. Then again I think Finnish school system is the best in the world arguably so who knows

Federiko Federiko, C, First Love Academy 1 week 3 days ago #399917

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 3371

Moose wrote: Being thats he’s international kid I’m sure how his grades transferred over is likely the issue. Then again I think Finnish school system is the best in the world arguably so who knows

Elementary without a doubt, so stands to reason that secondary education would be pretty damn good as well. Would not be shocked to see any of the Finnish kids at First Love reclassify.

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight