Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tyrell Ward SF DeMatha Catholic 9 months 5 days ago #398261

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 25629
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coaster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tyrell Ward SF DeMatha Catholic 8 months 5 days ago #399858

• Paultzman
So far, Ward has landed offers from George Mason, Georgetown, Georgia, LSU, Providence, Seton Hall, St. John's and Wake Forest. Others like Maryland and Syracuse (both of which he has seen unofficially) are watching closely. Ward broke down his five most recent offers.

St. John’s: “St. John’s has been looking at me since probably my freshman year. They had said they were going to offer me but didn’t get to see me play and grow as much as they wanted due to Covid. But they saw me online in a tournament maybe a month ago and said I grew tremendously and they’ve recruited me heavily since then.”

247sports.com/Article/Tyrell-Ward-four-s...New-World-153034930/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte, redken, JackofVirginia, Coaster

Tyrell Ward SF DeMatha Catholic 5 months 4 days ago #413283

• Paultzman
"A four star small forward who 247Sports ranks No. 114 overall in the class of 2022,  Tyrell Ward  mentioned programs like George Mason, Georgetown, Seton Hall, St. John's and Wake Forest when I talked to him in the fall. They are still in the mix and more will be jumping in. I've gotten reports from the DMV that he's been having a solid junior year at DeMath and he backed that up. His line of 14 points, 12 rebounds and three blocks wasn't crazy but he is a versatile guy dripping with upside. Ward is on the lean side, but he can run, is capable of playing all over and looks like he's just scratching at his potential."

247sports.com/college/basketball/recruit...te-George-159429974/

Last edit: by Paultzman.

Tyrell Ward SF DeMatha Catholic 5 months 4 days ago #413303

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 5471
So what states are actually playing high school basketball and what states aren't?

Tyrell Ward SF DeMatha Catholic 1 month 2 weeks ago #433359

• Paultzman
Four-star junior Tyrell Ward (@daraghson_) will be announcing his top eight schools on May 21st. 

Providence, LSU, VCU, Maryland, St. John's, South Carolina, Georgetown, Wake Forest, Seton Hall, Indiana, Xavier, Iona, Georgia, among others have offered the 6'5 guard.

@jakelieberman2

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight