Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kyle Cuffe Jr, G, Blair Academy

Kyle Cuffe Jr, G, Blair Academy 3 months 2 weeks ago #353889

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 14360
No Johnny action on Cuffe Jr., but just putting this here.

“Every summer the city heats up in New York with games being played from uptown to downtown. This week an explosive guard 2022 6-2 173lb Kyle Cuffe Jr. lit up Dyckman Park with a ferocious dunk that lifted the crowd off their feet. The athletic guard began learning the game watching his father play at St Johns.

NYCHoops.net spoke with former Rice High School top-100 standout, and St Johns alumnus Kyle Cuffe Sr., “He started playing at 8 years old. My wife and I had him while we were at college at St. John’s University. So he’s been at games since then. As well as when I played in Europe.”

Academically the guard is a solid student-athlete, “My son is a solid student. He’s attending Blair Academy which is well known for being a great academic school. Over all he’s a good student,” said the father. Cuffe Jr. is a Harlem native who now attends Blair Academy in New Jersey he transferred there from Avon Old Farm (CT).

The young guard has no official offers as of yet, “South Florida, Princeton, Holy Cross and Providence have shown some interest. Michigan and UMass as well before the coaching changes”, said Cuffe Sr.”

Size matters at the college level, Cuffe Sr. a 6-9 forward says he expect a growth spurt, “I believe he will grow more. He is 6’2 now. My wife is 5’6 and the men are tall in her family as so is mine.”

“So, what is Cuffe Jr. looking for in a coach and college program, “I like a coach that is going to push me and is not afraid to develop either. The location does not matter at all it is more so the program. St Johns is on my wish list, I grew up watching St Johns.”

nychoops.rivals.com/news/like-father-like-son-53
The following user(s) said Thank You: buckethead, redmannorth, Moose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kyle Cuffe Jr, G, Blair Academy 1 week 4 days ago #359692

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 14360
Per Eric Hampford

I've seen very few, if any, kids in the 2022 class that love to compete as much as 6'2" G Kyle Cuffe (Toms River, NJ). The impressive athlete will challenge absolutely anybody at the rim, and over the past year his stock has risen dramatically. #MADEAcademy
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A, Patrick C ripdumaine, Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight