Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Ibine Ayo Sadiku, F, Our Savior Lutheran HS 3 months 1 week ago #396223

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 4496
Are there colleges who consistently get kids from a certain HS? I mean we have 2 from OSL now and at least 2 high level players in Ibine and Jacquan are coming up soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ibine Ayo Sadiku, F, Our Savior Lutheran HS 3 months 1 week ago #396230

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 342
Seems like Seton Hall is always on the same players as us

Ibine Ayo Sadiku, F, Our Savior Lutheran HS 3 months 1 week ago #396231

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 342
How could SH get around to watch him more than us ,are we not closer. Didn’t like that they are perhaps working harder on this player but have no idea where we are with him

Ibine Ayo Sadiku, F, Our Savior Lutheran HS 3 months 1 week ago #396233

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 3006

usguard wrote: Seems like Seton Hall is always on the same players as us

Willard seems to subscribe to the theory of "if you throw enough against the wall something will stick". They are involved with a lot of players. I am sure there are pros and cons to that style and I don't think it necessarily means the program is working harder than others.

Last edit: by JohnnyFan.

Ibine Ayo Sadiku, F, Our Savior Lutheran HS 3 months 1 week ago #396234

• Moose

usguard wrote: Seems like Seton Hall is always on the same players as us

Yea shocking that another catholic college from the Big East would be after the same kid as us.

Ibine Ayo Sadiku, F, Our Savior Lutheran HS 3 months 1 week ago #396235

• Moose

usguard wrote: How could SH get around to watch him more than us ,are we not closer. Didn’t like that they are perhaps working harder on this player but have no idea where we are with him

Just want to make sure you’re referring to the article from 3-4 months ago?

Ibine Ayo Sadiku, F, Our Savior Lutheran HS 3 months 1 week ago #396237

• Making Plays
  • Thank you received: 763

Moose wrote: Are there colleges who consistently get kids from a certain HS? I mean we have 2 from OSL now and at least 2 high level players in Ibine and Jacquan are coming up soon.

CMA got a lot of Kids from Parkview high school in Arkansas, which is one of the best basketball high schools in Arkansas, and landed a lot of kids from the Arkansas Hawks AAU program. At one point he had the entire starting 5 for the Hawks program committed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose, RedStormRising, L J S A, Chicago Days

Ibine Ayo Sadiku, F, Our Savior Lutheran HS 3 months 1 week ago #396239

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2800

Making Plays wrote:

Moose wrote: Are there colleges who consistently get kids from a certain HS? I mean we have 2 from OSL now and at least 2 high level players in Ibine and Jacquan are coming up soon.

CMA got a lot of Kids from Parkview high school in Arkansas, which is one of the best basketball high schools in Arkansas, and landed a lot of kids from the Arkansas Hawks AAU program. At one point he had the entire starting 5 for the Hawks program committed.

Makes sense why he’s recruiting multiples from OSL, Lightning, PSA Cardinals, Lu-Hi etc. they become feeders and the kids have instant chemistry which helps with what Iron Mike likes to do with his roster/coaching.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A, Chicago Days

Ibine Ayo Sadiku, F, Our Savior Lutheran HS 3 months 1 week ago #396240

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 3462

Making Plays wrote:

Any chance some of parents and advisors of upcoming kids liked the man more than they like the university?

Ibine Ayo Sadiku, F, Our Savior Lutheran HS 3 months 1 week ago #396241

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 3462

Great question, and I'm glad Making Plays chimed in because I was racking my brain over this. I thought DeMatha may have been one for Georgetown or Maryland, but I think their kids were fairly spread out. Maybe Miami Senior High would have been one, but I think the Hurricanes may have sucked at basketball when Miami Senior was in its heyday. Feel like the Longhorns may have had a lot of success with Duncanville or Lincoln in Dallas.

If we can get something consistent with both Our Savior and LuHi I'd be pretty happy, since I think they will both be top-notch for a while.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight