Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Best available spring recruits

Best available spring recruits 3 months 1 week ago #351889

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 3443
Paultzman wrote : Lewis was offered by Matt in 2017 with no pursuit by current staff. Perhaps this was folly from get go.

Thanks for clarifying. As someone who always says those recruiting sites are outdated and often inaccurate I should have known better than to cite one. Makes me wonder if the author of the article didn't rely on the same outdated material to mention SJU being interested in Lewis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best available spring recruits 3 months 1 week ago #351890

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 13983

NCJohnnie wrote: Paultzman wrote : Lewis was offered by Matt in 2017 with no pursuit by current staff. Perhaps this was folly from get go.

Thanks for clarifying. As someone who always says those recruiting sites are outdated and often inaccurate I should have known better than to cite one. Makes me wonder if the author of the article didn't rely on the same outdated material to mention SJU being interested in Lewis.

They often do rely on old material.

Best available spring recruits 3 months 1 week ago #351893

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 2551

Paultzman wrote:

NCJohnnie wrote: Paultzman wrote : Lewis was offered by Matt in 2017 with no pursuit by current staff. Perhaps this was folly from get go.

As a new skeptic of the sites, I think it's that they do not update regularly what they cite.
Either updating a kid's lists, or their dumb 'Crystal Ball' predictions that I've been burnt on (!), which in many cases go back 2 years in some cases, with no updates by the 'predictor'.
Ludicrous.

Best available spring recruits 3 months 1 week ago #351895

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 13983

Chicago Days wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

As a new skeptic of the sites, I think it's that they do not update regularly what they cite.
Either updating a kid's lists, or their dumb 'Crystal Ball' predictions that I've been burnt on (!), which in many cases go back 2 years in some cases, with no updates by the 'predictor'.
Ludicrous.

Does that mean you will spare me from this stuff? :)

Best available spring recruits 3 months 1 week ago #351896

• Chicago Days

Paultzman wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Ludicrous.

Yess!
Be happy!
Lol.

Best available spring recruits 3 months 1 week ago #351897

• Windy City Johnny Fan
  • Thank you received: 675

Chicago Days wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

Ludicrous.

Yess!
Be happy!
Lol.

The Crystal Ball is idiotic - right before someone announces, a bunch of people who have gotten wind of where the player is going submit a prediction for him to juice their accuracy stats. What's the point?

That said, I've checked it religiously every day for the past 5 years. You can imagine my disappointment when our most recent prediction was for Greg, other than 1 random Kuminga prediction like a year ago.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chicago Days

Best available spring recruits 3 months 1 week ago #351899

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2287

Paultzman wrote: Lewis was offered by Matt in 2017 with no pursuit by current staff. Perhaps this was folly from get go.

I'm not even sure previous staff pursued much after the offer.

Best available spring recruits 3 months 1 week ago #351901

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 1608

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Lewis was offered by Matt in 2017 with no pursuit by current staff. Perhaps this was folly from get go.

I'm not even sure previous staff pursued much after the offer.

There's also word he could be JUCO bound.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Best available spring recruits 3 months 1 week ago #352031

• Chicago Days
bustingbrackets.com/2019/06/13/ncaa-bask...-garnering-interest/

FWIW, latest piece by Dan Benjamin on Lok Wur.
Kansas, Oregon, UCLA, Creighton, V-Tech now in the hunt for this kid.
More offers coming.
I'd luv to be greedy.
Lol.

Best available spring recruits 3 months 3 days ago #352340

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 3443
Any word on any upcoming visits this week or next?

Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight