Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Champagnie twins

Champagnie twins 1 week 5 days ago #330199

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 10044

SF Justin Champagnie has committed to Pitt. He is a 6’7 versatile forward who defends, scores
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, JackofVirginia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Champagnie twins 1 week 5 days ago #330229

• gonzalo
  • gonzalo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 151

Champagnie twins 1 week 5 days ago #330302

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 1603
Good decision. One brother needed a postgrad year more than the other did.

Champagnie twins 1 week 2 days ago #331351

• gonzalo
According to 247Sports, Champagnie is a four-star prospect, ranked No. 111 nationally, and is the No. 3 player in New York.

Champagnie picked the Panthers over Cincinnati, Dayton, Fordham, Rutgers, Seton Hall, and UConn.

www.zagsblog.com/2019/03/14/justin-champ...r-julian-to-go-2020/

So we are not mentioned in the recruitment of a local 4 stars player. It is very sad.

Champagnie twins 1 week 2 days ago #331353

• panther2
  • Thank you received: 1052

gonzalo wrote: According to 247Sports, Champagnie is a four-star prospect, ranked No. 111 nationally, and is the No. 3 player in New York.

Champagnie picked the Panthers over Cincinnati, Dayton, Fordham, Rutgers, Seton Hall, and UConn.

www.zagsblog.com/2019/03/14/justin-champ...r-julian-to-go-2020/

So we are not mentioned in the recruitment of a local 4 stars player. It is very sad.

Champagnie is not that good. He does not really have a position. He can't handle the ball good enough to play on the wing and does not appear tough enough to bang inside. Marvin Clark he ain't. Just my 2 cents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RM86, redmannorth, AlBovino, SJU85, JackofVirginia, stjohnnie75, Tommy O 54

Champagnie twins 1 week 2 days ago #331355

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 667
Yeah I remember Ranford Champanie. The guy could throw the ball so far on a throw-in, it was like a corner kick. Good player...

Champagnie twins 1 week 2 days ago #331358

• gonzalo

panther2 wrote:
Champagnie is not that good. He does not really have a position. He can't handle the ball good enough to play on the wing and does not appear tough enough to bang inside. Marvin Clark he ain't. Just my 2 cents.

Panther2, I always respect much your opinion, but if a player is having interest by NCAA teams like Cincinnati or Seton Hall or teams like Dayton and UConn perhaps he is the type of 3/4 stars player that we should recruit.

Champagnie twins 1 week 2 days ago #331392

• Andrew
  • Thank you received: 644

gonzalo wrote:

panther2 wrote:

Panther2, I always respect much your opinion, but if a player is having interest by NCAA teams like Cincinnati or Seton Hall or teams like Dayton and UConn perhaps he is the type of 3/4 stars player that we should recruit.

I saw Loughlin play last year and was impressed with him, although at the time wasn’t sure the level he fit at. I didn’t get a chance to see him this season but it seems as he continues to improve. He is certainly not a program changer but if you put him on the list of high school players Mullin has recruited, he certainly fits in.

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter