Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Sports investing 11 months 3 weeks ago #414612

  • SI1996
  • SI1996's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2199
  • Thank you received: 474
I also put sizeable wager on GB today. I do think they cover easily. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sports investing 11 months 3 weeks ago #414613

  • redmannorth
  • redmannorth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4606
  • Thank you received: 5147

SI1996 wrote: I also put sizeable wager on GB today. I do think they cover easily. 

How are you feeling now ? 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sports investing 11 months 3 weeks ago #414617

  • Monte
  • Monte's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 8282
  • Thank you received: 7499
I got 2 team teaser:
Under 60 in this one, and Bills +10. Sweating this one out. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sports investing 11 months 3 weeks ago #414618

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 14361
  • Thank you received: 8330

redmannorth wrote:

SI1996 wrote: I also put sizeable wager on GB today. I do think they cover easily. 

How are you feeling now ? 

Probabably like us when we didnt get Russell Robinson after high school or each year when he didnt transfer here :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sports investing 11 months 3 weeks ago #414619

  • SI1996
  • SI1996's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2199
  • Thank you received: 474

redmannorth wrote:

SI1996 wrote: I also put sizeable wager on GB today. I do think they cover easily. 

How are you feeling now ? 

Just bet against me .. I really can't win. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sports investing 11 months 3 weeks ago #414620

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 14361
  • Thank you received: 8330

Monte wrote: I got 2 team teaser:
Under 60 in this one, and Bills +10. Sweating this one out. 

I was a nervous for you to win as when Baby Yoda got abducted. That was close call
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Sports investing 11 months 3 weeks ago #414621

  • NCJohnnie
  • NCJohnnie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5764
  • Thank you received: 7433
I was rooting for Green Bay & Buffalo, so we know how this game is going to come out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sports investing 11 months 3 weeks ago #414629

  • Monte
  • Monte's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 8282
  • Thank you received: 7499

mjmaherjr wrote:

Monte wrote: I got 2 team teaser:
Under 60 in this one, and Bills +10. Sweating this one out. 

I was a nervous for you to win as when Baby Yoda got abducted. That was close call

Thanks Mike. Better to be lucky then good lol. Having the first bet in the books,  I hedged and went KC -3 in this game. Laid more on KC then on teaser,
so given a choice between the 2 I'd prefer to win the KC bet, but hoping for the sweet spot; a KC win between 4 and 9 points. 
 

The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sports investing 11 months 3 weeks ago #414662

  • Eric
  • Eric's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 716
  • Thank you received: 574
if anyone sees anything they like post it here...i will look and maybe play along    If i have any strong feels I will try and post with time.  Many times I am a last minute bettor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sports investing 11 months 3 weeks ago #414664

  • SI1996
  • SI1996's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2199
  • Thank you received: 474

Eric wrote: if anyone sees anything they like post it here...i will look and maybe play along    If i have any strong feels I will try and post with time.  Many times I am a last minute bettor

I usually post what I am doing which is a good indicator NOT to do whatever is I am doing. I am very close to replacing my friend as the mush. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight