Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Voting your 401(k) 5 months 6 days ago #387482

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 2958
The board seems to want an outlet for political discussion. I would agree with Moose's suggestion that this is an extraordinary circumstance. The pandemic is a dominant factor in everyone of our lives. We are, to a large extent, at the mercy of our leaders who are divided by party on this issue. Tough to have an apolitical conversation about Covid-19.

Maybe create a thread and let it go? When the pandemic is over, shut it down and return to all ball. Just a suggestion.
Last edit: by JohnnyFan.
The topic has been locked.

Voting your 401(k) 5 months 6 days ago #387483

• Fred Solomon
  • Thank you received: 59
No, he is unlike most politicians, both left and right! He cares about nothing but getting re-elected and the cost in lives or political casualties is meaningless to him.

Voting your 401(k) 5 months 6 days ago #387484

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4987
I voted for him the first time. Had my reasons which I stand by at the time. People vote for their candidate for many reasons. There are people I know who will only vote for a candidate if they are Anti Abortion and those who vote only the other way. That drives me nuts. Things I can tolerate about Trump things that are totally overblown by the media since day one and there are things he’s just an asshole for. I don’t blame anyone if they are voting for him. That being said and only a couple people know but I’m not voting for him this time. Just my own personal choice. Both parties are a disaster

Voting your 401(k) 5 months 6 days ago #387486

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 339
Wow,I thigh I was reading CNN
Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight