Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones 4 months 2 weeks ago #327352

• Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1195
Anyone watch this show?

I put off watching this show for years because the fan base gets on my nerves. Everyone that watches this show treats it like a cult.

But I finally decided to give it a try. Watched two seasons so far. Am enjoying it. It’s a little slow but the characters are really well written. Almost all of them have pretty engaging story arcs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game of Thrones 4 months 2 weeks ago #327355

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2538

Jack Williams wrote: Anyone watch this show?

I put off watching this show for years because the fan base gets on my nerves. Everyone that watches this show treats it like a cult.

But I finally decided to give it a try. Watched two seasons so far. Am enjoying it. It’s a little slow but the characters are really well written. Almost all of them have pretty engaging story arcs.

Great show
Stay away from the book nerds. They have a very jaded opinion of the show. Watch it as you see it and that should be the only barometer you use.

You going to finish by the time the last season starts?

Game of Thrones 4 months 2 weeks ago #327358

• Jack Williams

Moose wrote:

Great show
Stay away from the book nerds. They have a very jaded opinion of the show. Watch it as you see it and that should be the only barometer you use.

That’s my plan. Two seasons down and I only started it like 4 days ago. I’m on spring break right now and I’m getting my wisdom teeth removed Tuesday, so I’m gonna be in bed with nothing else to do, My plan is to get through a bunch of seasons in that time

Game of Thrones 4 months 2 weeks ago #327360

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 3547

Holy shite I cant believe you haven't seen it until now. One of my top 3 shows of all time

Game of Thrones 4 months 2 weeks ago #327370

• Jack Williams

mjmaherjr wrote:

Holy shite I cant believe you haven't seen it until now. One of my top 3 shows of all time

I put it off forever. With so many episodes and all 1 hour I never wanted to dive into it. But I finally did
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Game of Thrones 4 months 2 weeks ago #327377

• Spocky Ramone
  • Thank you received: 280

Jack Williams wrote:

Moose wrote:

Great show

That’s my plan. Two seasons down and I only started it like 4 days ago. I’m on spring break right now and I’m getting my wisdom teeth removed Tuesday, so I’m gonna be in bed with nothing else to do, My plan is to get through a bunch of seasons in that time

When I saw this thread, I thought it was a “Next Coach” thread in disguise, but I see it’s a face value situation.

Good luck with the wisdom teeth, hope it is nothing more than an inconvenience. Of course, you should be used to the pain...
It’s a double knit world, baby
And your heart is my goal
I’ll pick the lock
With my pet rock
To get to your bell bottom soul
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, 41ndone, Jack Williams

Game of Thrones 4 months 2 weeks ago #327397

• 41ndone
  • Thank you received: 89

Spocky Ramone wrote:

Jack Williams wrote:

Moose wrote:

Great show

When I saw this thread, I thought it was a “Next Coach” thread in disguise, but I see it’s a face value situation.

Good luck with the wisdom teeth, hope it is nothing more than an inconvenience. Of course, you should be used to the pain...

What is dead will never die.

Game of Thrones 4 months 2 weeks ago #327402

• Marillac
  • Thank you received: 1198
It’s wonderfully done. The first season was a bit slow, but it gets better each season after that. I am not sure there has ever been a better show. They could have easily stretched this to 15 seasons.

Game of Thrones 4 months 2 weeks ago #327462

• Knight
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1090

Marillac wrote: It’s wonderfully done. The first season was a bit slow, but it gets better each season after that. I am not sure there has ever been a better show. They could have easily stretched this to 15 seasons.

Great show. After the last episode of most seasons I'd swear I'd stop watching because they killed a character I grew to like.

Game of Thrones 4 months 2 weeks ago #327499

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 3350
Jack Williams wrote: That’s my plan. Two seasons down and I only started it like 4 days ago. I’m on spring break right now and I’m getting my wisdom teeth removed Tuesday, so I’m gonna be in bed with nothing else to do, My plan is to get through a bunch of seasons in that time

Good luck with the wisdom teeth. For what it's worth my teenage son had all 4 of his removed at once just before Christmas 2017 and he did really well. Was back to normal two days later and only needed pain medication (other than Motrin) the first day after.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter