Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Homeland And All Things Maher 6 days 1 hour ago #391174

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 1673

kranmars wrote:

richard A Steinfeld wrote:

kranmars wrote: Fauda was absolutely terrific. It was fast moving, and the tension was edge of your seat good.

I hope they make another season. I like those types lf shows. I will try Caliphate next.

Isn’t Fauda in Hebrew w subtitle? Looked like it would be good but I’m not a fan of subtitles.

It is both. The Israeli dialogue is in English. When the Palestinians speak it is subtitled.

Started watching Fauda and did not think that I’d like it because of the cc. But you get caught up in the story and the action. I’ve seen the 1st 2 seasons and look forward to viewing the 3rd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 days 21 hours ago #391195

• Moon Mullen
  • Thank you received: 89
Just finished Cardinal season 1 (6 episodes) on Hulu, terrific Canadian detective series.

Homeland And All Things Maher 16 hours 26 minutes ago #391896

• Jack Williams
  • Thank you received: 1830
I know it’s mostly tv shows discussed in this thread, but I saw the movie Knives Out the other night (it’s on amazon prime video) and thought it was really good with a great cast.

Also, Ana De Armas wowwwww she is something
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 hours 48 minutes ago #391928

• BrooklynRed
  • Thank you received: 264

Jack Williams wrote: I know it’s mostly tv shows discussed in this thread, but I saw the movie Knives Out the other night (it’s on amazon prime video) and thought it was really good with a great cast.

Also, Ana De Armas wowwwww she is something

Saw it last year and thought it was a very good, entertaining mystery. Funniest part was James Bond (Daniel Craig) doing a "goober" accent.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight