Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homeland And All Things Maher

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 month 1 week ago #371148

  • Moon Mullen
  • Moon Mullen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 222
  • Thank you received: 80
Peaky Blinders on Netflix (5 seasons and still going) worth watching.
You may need closed captions to understand what they are saying sometimes, but
worth trying for 1 season which consists of 6 one hour episodes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 month 1 week ago #371173

  • barbs20
  • barbs20's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 29
  • Thank you received: 13

Moon Mullen wrote: Peaky Blinders on Netflix (5 seasons and still going) worth watching.
You may need closed captions to understand what they are saying sometimes, but
worth trying for 1 season which consists of 6 one hour episodes.


That's my favorite show right now. Such great writing and acting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 month 1 week ago #371175

  • Moon Mullen
  • Moon Mullen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 222
  • Thank you received: 80
I just finished season 4, excellent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 month 1 week ago #371452

  • firestorm
  • firestorm's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 868
  • Thank you received: 251
One of the few series that can maintain its quality for so many seasons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 month 1 week ago #371455

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11836
  • Thank you received: 4251
Tis the season for Nathalie getting free screeners for voting.
So far
Joker- She loved it -my mind was kind of burnt that day so thought it was ok but couldn't get into it but I'll give it one more try

Harriet- we both really liked it

Once upon a time in Hollywood- absolutely loved it and the last 15 minutes or 20 minutes or so were absolutely hilarious

Marriage Story- ehhhhh. Cant stand Adam Driver and the movie was ok but nothing special

Ricky Gervais opening monologue for golden globes absolutely awesome !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Happy, Spocky Ramone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 month 1 week ago #371537

  • Knight
  • Knight's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5639
  • Thank you received: 1431
I saw Green Book in the movies and really enjoyed it. It's on ShowTime this month. It's worth your time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Spocky Ramone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 month 1 week ago #371546

  • Spocky Ramone
  • Spocky Ramone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2038
  • Thank you received: 372

mjmaherjr wrote: Tis the season for Nathalie getting free screeners for voting.
So far
Joker- She loved it -my mind was kind of burnt that day so thought it was ok but couldn't get into it but I'll give it one more try

Harriet- we both really liked it

Once upon a time in Hollywood- absolutely loved it and the last 15 minutes or 20 minutes or so were absolutely hilarious

Marriage Story- ehhhhh. Cant stand Adam Driver and the movie was ok but nothing special

Ricky Gervais opening monologue for golden globes absolutely awesome !!

Didn’t see the first 2
Totally agree on the last three. I never leave the house at 2:00am without a full blender!
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress - K.I.T.T., “1776”
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 month 1 week ago #371548

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11836
  • Thank you received: 4251

Spocky Ramone wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: Tis the season for Nathalie getting free screeners for voting.
So far
Joker- She loved it -my mind was kind of burnt that day so thought it was ok but couldn't get into it but I'll give it one more try

Harriet- we both really liked it

Once upon a time in Hollywood- absolutely loved it and the last 15 minutes or 20 minutes or so were absolutely hilarious

Marriage Story- ehhhhh. Cant stand Adam Driver and the movie was ok but nothing special

Ricky Gervais opening monologue for golden globes absolutely awesome !!

Didn’t see the first 2
Totally agree on the last three. I never leave the house at 2:00am without a full blender!


Rick Dalton: Oh, these f*cking hippie weirdos, they broke into my house.
Jay Sebring: What do you mean, like trying to rob you?
Rick Dalton: I don’t know what the f*ck they wanted. Were they robbing me? I don’t know. Were they freaking out on some bummer trip? Who knows, but they tried to kill my wife and my buddy.
Jay Sebring: Jesus Christ, are you serious?
Rick Dalton: Yeah, I’m f*cking serious. My buddy and his dog killed two of them, and, uh, sh*t, I torched the last one.
Jay Sebring: Torched?
Rick Dalton: Yeah. I burned her *ss to a crisp.
Jay Sebring: How did you do that?
Rick Dalton: Believe it or not, I got a flamethrower in my tool shed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 month 1 week ago #371551

  • Happy
  • Happy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 619
  • Thank you received: 397
I desperately need a new show suggestion from you all. Right now I am only watching Ray Donovan which is pretty strong this season and Shameless which is unusually bad this season. If I talk to 5 different people I get 5 different opinions on shows to watch. Can everyone come to a consensus and give me a good show to watch? likes: suspense, fast moving, violence, beer and Asian women. Dislikes : weird drawn out shows , period pieces, and slow moving. Ok shoot.. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 month 1 week ago #371553

  • MJDinkins
  • MJDinkins's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9491
  • Thank you received: 2506

Happy wrote: I desperately need a new show suggestion from you all. Right now I am only watching Ray Donovan which is pretty strong this season and Shameless which is unusually bad this season. If I talk to 5 different people I get 5 different opinions on shows to watch. Can everyone come to a consensus and give me a good show to watch? likes: suspense, fast moving, violence, beer and Asian women. Dislikes : weird drawn out shows , period pieces, and slow moving. Ok shoot.. :)


There are only a couple of shows that I've been watching and that's "Power" and "The Chi." I did watch a couple of episodes of "The Godfather of Harlem" when I still had Epix. If it's not football and basketball, a movie, documentary, some older sitcom's, and ID Network then I'm likely not to watch it.

"Beer and Asian women...." Sounds like you need to find your local grocery, brewery, spirit warehouse or bar. Oh! And, a porn site. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Happy, mjmaherjr, bamafan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight