Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 year 1 week ago #354856

• Paul Massell
  • Thank you received: 2297
Trying out this free trial of Epix network and watched the Pilot episode of Pennyworth. It's pretty good. Backstory of Batman's butler.
“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 year 1 week ago #354870

• richard A Steinfeld
  • Thank you received: 922

mjmaherjr wrote: Only saw one episode but on showtime the Russell Crowe show about Roger Ailes and Fox is a homerun. Hopefully get our own newsman13 report on here because as left of center as he is ( he’s not crazed leftie ) he worked at fox which I find more fascinating. Oh and he wrote a book too. I’ll get the name of it and put an amazon link I think it’s called the newsman’s confessions or something like that. He doesn’t post much anymore but even though we disagreed on some stuff politically he dropped bombs sometimes but never held a grudge. A really good dude

The Roger Ailes show is great. City on the hill on showtime also very good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Delaware, bamafan

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 year 1 week ago #354876

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4831

Paul Massell wrote: Trying out this free trial of Epix network and watched the Pilot episode of Pennyworth. It's pretty good. Backstory of Batman's butler.

Binge Berlin Station and Deep Stare on Epic. Excellent shows !!!

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 year 1 week ago #354878

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 727

MCNPA wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

capmaker wrote: This is for MJM............. www.urbandaddy.com/articles/43104/lobste...ndard_43104_20190711

I’ve had the eventide roll several times. It’s very different and I don’t know how well it holds up delivered. That said, Mike still hasn’t come to New England for lobster rolls. I liken than to our coaching staff not recruiting NYC for years...;-)

Been to Boston and Providence just not up to the northeastern boonies yet :)

Not the boonies up here for sure. Portland Maine was rated the Bon Appetit food city of the year in 2018!

You’re up, there now?

Was up in Mass this past weekend visiting friends and had a good lobster roll while up there. I had to go get one at a place near my office on Tuesday. I can honestly say, while late to the party, I’m hooked.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 year 1 week ago #354938

• mjmaherjr

SJU85 wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

capmaker wrote: This is for MJM............. www.urbandaddy.com/articles/43104/lobste...ndard_43104_20190711

I’ve had the eventide roll several times. It’s very different and I don’t know how well it holds up delivered. That said, Mike still hasn’t come to New England for lobster rolls. I liken than to our coaching staff not recruiting NYC for years...;-)

Not the boonies up here for sure. Portland Maine was rated the Bon Appetit food city of the year in 2018!

You’re up, there now?

Was up in Mass this past weekend visiting friends and had a good lobster roll while up there. I had to go get one at a place near my office on Tuesday. I can honestly say, while late to the party, I’m hooked.

Another lobster roll convert. :) Now have one with an IPA and you will really be in heaven :)

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 year 1 week ago #354948

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 727

mjmaherjr wrote:

SJU85 wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

You’re up, there now?

Another lobster roll convert. :) Now have one with an IPA and you will really be in heaven :)

I am drawing the line at IPAs. Tried them, not a fan.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 year 4 days ago #355236

• NCJohnnie
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 4799
www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/best-ipas-in-america

Mike, some homework for you during what's left of the summer!

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 year 4 days ago #355239

• mjmaherjr

NCJohnnie wrote: www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/best-ipas-in-america

Mike, some homework for you during what's left of the summer!

Wow I'm not sure Ive had any of these. Got a lot of research o do. Had a really good one from Interboro the other day and blue moon was at the resturant doing a promotion and handing out beers and normally I like blue moon if I drink just that but trying that after the interboro was horrible. Was much easier to ask the waitress stealthily take it away and I'd buy one more interboro than ruin my tase buds with the burger
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 year 4 days ago #355245

• NCJohnnie
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 4799
Mjmaherjr wrote:Wow I'm not sure Ive had any of these. Got a lot of research o do. Had a really good one from Interboro the other day and blue moon was at the resturant doing a promotion and handing out beers and normally I like blue moon if I drink just that but trying that after the interboro was horrible. Was much easier to ask the waitress stealthily take it away and I'd buy one more interboro than ruin my tase buds with the burger

Looks like your research will require quite a bit of travel as most of these are distributed locally! I have had the one from Charlotte (No Da brewery Hop, Drop & Roll) and it is good. That is coming from someone who is not a huge IPA fan, although I do love a good pale ale (which my daughter always tells me is kind of strange). Charlotte has gotten very big on craft beer and I now have a brewpub 10 minutes from home which we visit occasionally; I have to get there on a Thursday when they have a lobster roll food truck in the afternoon!

Last edit: by NCJohnnie.

Homeland And All Things Maher 1 year 4 days ago #355246

• MCNPA
  • Thank you received: 2543

SJU85 wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

You’re up, there now?

Yes, moved up to New Hampshire Seacoast a few years ago. Pretty awesome place to live. I feel like I’m always on vacation here. It’s lobster roll and ipa country.

Last edit: by MCNPA.
Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight