Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homeland And All Things Maher

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 months 3 weeks ago #353444

  • SI1996
  • SI1996's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1922
  • Thank you received: 234

mjmaherjr wrote: Lobster and IPA Friday. First time Ive actually ever felt guilty ordering lobster because this fucking thing cost Peruvians $320 approximately in their own currency which is ridiculous but for us it’s like $95 after exchange rate which is still fuckimg nuts. But it was clawtastic but no way would I pay that again for just a lobster. Their lobsters look different from ours. The IPAs were good too and probably made me clawgoggle and go for the lobster

Sorry can I give you a F U Friday while I am stuck in the office?? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, SJU85, MCNPA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 months 3 weeks ago #353489

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11445
  • Thank you received: 3736

SI1996 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: Lobster and IPA Friday. First time Ive actually ever felt guilty ordering lobster because this fucking thing cost Peruvians $320 approximately in their own currency which is ridiculous but for us it’s like $95 after exchange rate which is still fuckimg nuts. But it was clawtastic but no way would I pay that again for just a lobster. Their lobsters look different from ours. The IPAs were good too and probably made me clawgoggle and go for the lobster

Sorry can I give you a F U Friday while I am stuck in the office?? :)

that’s fine my credit card said FU today also and that’s before tonight :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 months 1 week ago #354181

  • capmaker
  • capmaker's Avatar
  • Away
  • Posts: 815
  • Thank you received: 156
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 months 1 week ago #354184

  • MCNPA
  • MCNPA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4528
  • Thank you received: 1527

capmaker wrote: This is for MJM............. www.urbandaddy.com/articles/43104/lobste...ndard_43104_20190711


I’ve had the eventide roll several times. It’s very different and I don’t know how well it holds up delivered. That said, Mike still hasn’t come to New England for lobster rolls. I liken than to our coaching staff not recruiting NYC for years...;-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 months 1 week ago #354185

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11445
  • Thank you received: 3736

MCNPA wrote:

capmaker wrote: This is for MJM............. www.urbandaddy.com/articles/43104/lobste...ndard_43104_20190711


I’ve had the eventide roll several times. It’s very different and I don’t know how well it holds up delivered. That said, Mike still hasn’t come to New England for lobster rolls. I liken than to our coaching staff not recruiting NYC for years...;-)

Been to Boston and Providence just not up to the northeastern boonies yet :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 months 1 week ago #354186

  • MCNPA
  • MCNPA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4528
  • Thank you received: 1527

mjmaherjr wrote:

MCNPA wrote:

capmaker wrote: This is for MJM............. www.urbandaddy.com/articles/43104/lobste...ndard_43104_20190711


I’ve had the eventide roll several times. It’s very different and I don’t know how well it holds up delivered. That said, Mike still hasn’t come to New England for lobster rolls. I liken than to our coaching staff not recruiting NYC for years...;-)

Been to Boston and Providence just not up to the northeastern boonies yet :)


Not the boonies up here for sure. Portland Maine was rated the Bon Appetit food city of the year in 2018!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 months 1 week ago #354349

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11445
  • Thank you received: 3736
I forget if it was someone here who said it but “ dead to me “ on Netflix is fantastic. Also saw this documentary on the plane called “ free solo “ which is great

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 months 3 days ago #354611

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11445
  • Thank you received: 3736
Yellowstone on the paramount chnnael I started and it's pretty good so far
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 3 months 23 hours ago #354691

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11445
  • Thank you received: 3736
Only saw one episode but on showtime the Russell Crowe show about Roger Ailes and Fox is a homerun. Hopefully get our own newsman13 report on here because as left of center as he is ( he’s not crazed leftie ) he worked at fox which I find more fascinating. Oh and he wrote a book too. I’ll get the name of it and put an amazon link I think it’s called the newsman’s confessions or something like that. He doesn’t post much anymore but even though we disagreed on some stuff politically he dropped bombs sometimes but never held a grudge. A really good dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: richard A Steinfeld

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 2 months 4 weeks ago #354790

  • Moon Mullen
  • Moon Mullen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 211
  • Thank you received: 77
I just watched season 1 (2015) of Jessica Jones and thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s a 3 season Marvel series that is worth giving a try to if you haven’t seen it on Netflix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, SJU85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight