Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homeland And All Things Maher

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 months 1 week ago #351725

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 3845

bamafan wrote: Nice season finale to Billions last night as 2 main characters ratcheted it up a couple of notches. Should make for a good next season.

I'll watch it this weekend. Saw the last episode of Chernobyl last night and loved it

Enjoying The Chi this season and I gotta pay more attention because of the flashbacks but first few episodes of Deep State this season have been good

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 months 1 week ago #351748

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 1717

mjmaherjr wrote:

bamafan wrote: Nice season finale to Billions last night as 2 main characters ratcheted it up a couple of notches. Should make for a good next season.

I'll watch it this weekend. Saw the last episode of Chernobyl last night and loved it

Enjoying The Chi this season and I gotta pay more attention because of the flashbacks but first few episodes of Deep State this season have been good

Loved Chernobyl about that minor nuclear event. Where is Deep State on?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 months 1 week ago #351749

• MJDinkins
  • Thank you received: 1826

mjmaherjr wrote:

Loving the Chi this season, dude.

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 months 1 week ago #351750

• mjmaherjr

bamafan wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

Loved Chernobyl about that minor nuclear event. Where is Deep State on?

Epix. This is the 2nd season. It's not as good as homeland or Berlin Station but I like it and it's that spy type show. Gendry from Game of Thrones is on it too

www.epix.com/series/deep-state
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 months 1 week ago #351752

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 1717
Have Optimum and Directv and neither had it until Directv just added it but even though I have the top package and pay a small fortune EPIX alone is 5.99 a month so I don't have it.

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 months 1 week ago #351808

• mjmaherjr

bamafan wrote: Have Optimum and Directv and neither had it until Directv just added it but even though I have the top package and pay a small fortune EPIX alone is 5.99 a month so I don't have it.

fios is no bargain either. I have to battle them every 2 years and it gets more and more annoying

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 months 1 week ago #351839

• Monte
  • Thank you received: 1984

mjmaherjr wrote:

bamafan wrote: Have Optimum and Directv and neither had it until Directv just added it but even though I have the top package and pay a small fortune EPIX alone is 5.99 a month so I don't have it.

fios is no bargain either. I have to battle them every 2 years and it gets more and more annoying

I’ve had it with FIOS. My contract expired 2 months ago and they raised my rate each of last 2 months in an effort to get me to sign a new contract. I won’t do that. Switching to Spectrum in next few weeks. Cost much lower and no contract.

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 months 4 days ago #352179

• mjmaherjr

just watched it and it was my favorite episode of the series. Fantastic !!

Homeland And All Things Maher 5 months 3 days ago #352244

• mjmaherjr
City on a hill on showtime. Airs tonight . Just saw the first episode on demand. This is going to be a fantastic show I think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, Knight

Homeland And All Things Maher 4 months 3 weeks ago #353441

• mjmaherjr
Lobster and IPA Friday. First time Ive actually ever felt guilty ordering lobster because this fucking thing cost Peruvians $320 approximately in their own currency which is ridiculous but for us it’s like $95 after exchange rate which is still fuckimg nuts. But it was clawtastic but no way would I pay that again for just a lobster. Their lobsters look different from ours. The IPAs were good too and probably made me clawgoggle and go for the lobster
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, NCJohnnie

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight