Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homeland And All Things Maher

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 3 weeks ago #346934

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11791
  • Thank you received: 4213
Just got back from seeing the Avengers in 3d. I'm not a huge comic book movie person but we liked it a lot. I have friends that think it's one of their favorite movies ever. I wouldn't go that far but anyone else see it here ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 3 weeks ago #346935

  • Spocky Ramone
  • Spocky Ramone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1964
  • Thank you received: 348

mjmaherjr wrote: Just got back from seeing the Avengers in 3d. I'm not a huge comic book movie person but we liked it a lot. I have friends that think it's one of their favorite movies ever. I wouldn't go that far but anyone else see it here ?

I thought it was epic,great action, a bunch of laughs. Probably in my top 5 Marvel movies.
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress - K.I.T.T., “1776”
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 3 weeks ago #346938

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11791
  • Thank you received: 4213

Spocky Ramone wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: Just got back from seeing the Avengers in 3d. I'm not a huge comic book movie person but we liked it a lot. I have friends that think it's one of their favorite movies ever. I wouldn't go that far but anyone else see it here ?

I thought it was epic,great action, a bunch of laughs. Probably in my top 5 Marvel movies.

Captain Marvel is smoking hot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 3 weeks ago #346939

  • L J S A
  • L J S A's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6146
  • Thank you received: 2579
Entertaining, but I think I liked part 1 better. I wasn't happy with how they handled Thor, and torn on what they did with Hulk. I thought Hawkeye has gotten better with each appearance though.

Plus some douche opened the door to our theater and screamed a major spoiler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game of Thrones 8 months 2 weeks ago #347517

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6129
  • Thank you received: 1842
Anyone catch the show Brockmire on IFC with Hank Anzaria? Can't stop saying Brockmire in Brockmire's voice. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bamafan.

Game of Thrones 8 months 2 weeks ago #347537

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 10023
  • Thank you received: 3152

bamafan wrote: Anyone catch the show Brockmire on IFC with Hank Anzaria? Can't stop saying Brockmire in Brockmire's voice. :lol:


Don't derail this Game of Thrones thread ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game of Thrones 8 months 2 weeks ago #347559

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6129
  • Thank you received: 1842

Moose wrote:

bamafan wrote: Anyone catch the show Brockmire on IFC with Hank Anzaria? Can't stop saying Brockmire in Brockmire's voice. :lol:


Don't derail this Game of Thrones thread ;)

Sorry, actually thought I was in the All things Maher thread as I don't even watch GOT but log in so it is marked all things read and I don't have unread posts. LOL Actually I did watch the first season but couldn't keep track of all the families and who was doing what and why, got frustrated and blew it off. I am not one like Maher to rewatch a show more than once to try to figure it out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 2 weeks ago #347560

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6129
  • Thank you received: 1842
Anyone catch Brockmire on the IFC with Hank Anzaria? Can't stop going around the house saying BROCKMIRE in Brockmire's voice. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game of Thrones 8 months 2 weeks ago #347565

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 10023
  • Thank you received: 3152

bamafan wrote:

Moose wrote:

bamafan wrote: Anyone catch the show Brockmire on IFC with Hank Anzaria? Can't stop saying Brockmire in Brockmire's voice. :lol:


Don't derail this Game of Thrones thread ;)

Sorry, actually thought I was in the All things Maher thread as I don't even watch GOT but log in so it is marked all things read and I don't have unread posts. LOL Actually I did watch the first season but couldn't keep track of all the families and who was doing what and why, got frustrated and blew it off. I am not one like Maher to rewatch a show more than once to try to figure it out.


I was actually going to suggest the All Things Maher thread. It's pretty much a catch all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game of Thrones 8 months 2 weeks ago #347625

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11791
  • Thank you received: 4213

bamafan wrote:

Moose wrote:

bamafan wrote: Anyone catch the show Brockmire on IFC with Hank Anzaria? Can't stop saying Brockmire in Brockmire's voice. :lol:


Don't derail this Game of Thrones thread ;)

Sorry, actually thought I was in the All things Maher thread as I don't even watch GOT but log in so it is marked all things read and I don't have unread posts. LOL Actually I did watch the first season but couldn't keep track of all the families and who was doing what and why, got frustrated and blew it off. I am not one like Maher to rewatch a show more than once to try to figure it out.

I've seen almost every episode 3 times and I still pick up little new things each time :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight