Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Homeland And All Things Maher

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 3 weeks ago #346934

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 4213
Just got back from seeing the Avengers in 3d. I'm not a huge comic book movie person but we liked it a lot. I have friends that think it's one of their favorite movies ever. I wouldn't go that far but anyone else see it here ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 3 weeks ago #346935

• Spocky Ramone
  • Thank you received: 348

mjmaherjr wrote: Just got back from seeing the Avengers in 3d. I'm not a huge comic book movie person but we liked it a lot. I have friends that think it's one of their favorite movies ever. I wouldn't go that far but anyone else see it here ?

I thought it was epic,great action, a bunch of laughs. Probably in my top 5 Marvel movies.
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress - K.I.T.T., “1776”
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 3 weeks ago #346938

• mjmaherjr

Spocky Ramone wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: Just got back from seeing the Avengers in 3d. I'm not a huge comic book movie person but we liked it a lot. I have friends that think it's one of their favorite movies ever. I wouldn't go that far but anyone else see it here ?

I thought it was epic,great action, a bunch of laughs. Probably in my top 5 Marvel movies.

Captain Marvel is smoking hot

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 3 weeks ago #346939

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 2579
Entertaining, but I think I liked part 1 better. I wasn't happy with how they handled Thor, and torn on what they did with Hulk. I thought Hawkeye has gotten better with each appearance though.

Plus some douche opened the door to our theater and screamed a major spoiler.

Game of Thrones 8 months 2 weeks ago #347517

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 1842
Anyone catch the show Brockmire on IFC with Hank Anzaria? Can't stop saying Brockmire in Brockmire's voice. :lol:

Last edit: by bamafan.

Game of Thrones 8 months 2 weeks ago #347537

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3152

bamafan wrote: Anyone catch the show Brockmire on IFC with Hank Anzaria? Can't stop saying Brockmire in Brockmire's voice. :lol:

Don't derail this Game of Thrones thread ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Game of Thrones 8 months 2 weeks ago #347559

• bamafan

Moose wrote:

bamafan wrote: Anyone catch the show Brockmire on IFC with Hank Anzaria? Can't stop saying Brockmire in Brockmire's voice. :lol:

Sorry, actually thought I was in the All things Maher thread as I don't even watch GOT but log in so it is marked all things read and I don't have unread posts. LOL Actually I did watch the first season but couldn't keep track of all the families and who was doing what and why, got frustrated and blew it off. I am not one like Maher to rewatch a show more than once to try to figure it out.

Homeland And All Things Maher 8 months 2 weeks ago #347560

• bamafan
Anyone catch Brockmire on the IFC with Hank Anzaria? Can't stop going around the house saying BROCKMIRE in Brockmire's voice. :lol:

Game of Thrones 8 months 2 weeks ago #347565

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 3152

bamafan wrote:

Moose wrote:

Sorry, actually thought I was in the All things Maher thread as I don't even watch GOT but log in so it is marked all things read and I don't have unread posts. LOL Actually I did watch the first season but couldn't keep track of all the families and who was doing what and why, got frustrated and blew it off. I am not one like Maher to rewatch a show more than once to try to figure it out.

I was actually going to suggest the All Things Maher thread. It's pretty much a catch all.

Game of Thrones 8 months 2 weeks ago #347625

• mjmaherjr

bamafan wrote:

Moose wrote:

I've seen almost every episode 3 times and I still pick up little new things each time :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight