Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2021 NY GIANTS 3 weeks 6 days ago #441558

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2604
Nice effort vs. the Raiders.  Defense bent, but did not break.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2021 NY GIANTS 3 weeks 6 days ago #441562

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 5917
Team should be 5-4.

The Washington and Atlanta games were a joke.

2021 NY GIANTS 3 weeks 6 days ago #441563

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 7881
The Giants not playing horribly. As Moose said they should be 5-4. As much as Gettleman has sucked I have to give him credit on the Odell trade. Didnt turn into monster return back to us but certainly we got the better of that trade. Barkley out so much while he is good player dont overpay after next season for him and if we have limited cap room unless he is really strong next year I'm ok with him leaving or being traded during the season ( I know trades are rare )

2021 NY GIANTS 3 weeks 5 days ago #441564

• Champ The Man
  • Thank you received: 16
Dare I say that the Giants could even be 6-3?
17-17 @ KC we get in int and.we were in fg range, but as with the skins game off sides, they keep it and march down for a fg and giants lose.

I'd tell Barkley next  season to prove he can play a full season, if not then why resign him? Yes, a real good rb,but if he can't play then he can't help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Last edit: by Champ The Man.

2021 NY GIANTS 1 week 4 days ago #443701

• Knight
  • Knight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2604
Giants fire Jason Garrett.  Judge and Gettleman next?
But the offense did not give up 30 points.

Last edit: by Knight.

2021 NY GIANTS 1 week 4 days ago #443706

• Moose
Garrett had to go.
Surprised it wasn't during the bye.

Everyone was praising the defense past few weeks. Can't jump ship after the best QB of all time puts 30 on you.

Gettleman will be gone too.

Judge should get another year regardless of all his warts.  Can't keep recycling coaches every 2 years like the last two.  Heat is on now.  He got rid of the OC Mara foisted on him.  

2021 NY GIANTS 1 week 4 days ago #443708

• JohnnyFan
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3989
Clean house. Gettleman should have been gone last year, if not weeks ago. He is awful and arrogant.  The combination is deadly.

The defense wasn't good the last few weeks, we just played mediocre teams.  The defensive game plan last night was painfully unimaginative.  Drop both safeties and watch Brady inch down the field at will.  Just painful.

I know everybody hates Garrett, but please don't think he is the problem.  Today he was scapegoated by a head coach vying for another year.

When I say clean house, I mean getting rid of the following.........

Gettleman
Judge (Giant fans need to stop making excuses for this guy)
Graham
Barkley
Shepard
Every Offensive Lineman not named Andrew Thomas

Also.....see if you can trade Golladay. We need so many players, it's not worth tying up millions in a guy that plays once in a while.

Last edit: by JohnnyFan.

2021 NY GIANTS 1 week 4 days ago #443713

• Moose

JohnnyFan post=443708 wrote: Clean house. Gettleman should have been gone last year, if not weeks ago. He is awful and arrogant.  The combination is deadly.

The defense wasn't good the last few weeks, we just played mediocre teams.  The defensive game plan last night was painfully unimaginative.  Drop both safeties and watch Brady inch down the field at will.  Just painful.

I know everybody hates Garrett, but please don't think he is the problem.  Today he was scapegoated by a head coach vying for another year.

Gettleman
Graham
Barkley
Shepard

Also.....see if you can trade Golladay. We need so many players, it's not worth tying up millions in a guy that plays once in a while.

Golladay should ask for a trade. He is a walking medical chart but when he plays it's embarrassing the lack of targets he's getting (but I digress) But while I'm far from the salary cap expert like SJUFAN2.  If Giants trade Golladay they will be paying him upwards of $15M dollars next year to play for another team.  The cap is already in ruins it won't help much on that front.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

2021 NY GIANTS 1 week 3 days ago #443916

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 3587

Knight post=443701 wrote: Giants fire Jason Garrett.  Judge and Gettleman next?
But the offense did not give up 30 points.

If they fire Judge they'll notice that Jason Garrett is out there and available and probably hire Garrett as head coach. 

2021 NY GIANTS 1 week 3 days ago #443917

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 7881

JohnnyFan post=443708 wrote: Clean house. Gettleman should have been gone last year, if not weeks ago. He is awful and arrogant.  The combination is deadly.

Gettleman
Graham
Barkley
Shepard

watching Ekeler for the chargers the other day reminds me how stupid it was to draft Barkley so high and pay so much when they had more holes than a golf course
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, JohnnyFan

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight