Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

It begins... 2 months 22 hours ago #436902

• SJUFAN2
  • SJUFAN2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1747
The following user(s) said Thank You: redmannorth, Moose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SJUFAN2.

It begins... 2 months 14 hours ago #436942

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 3837

It begins... 2 months 14 hours ago #436943

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 7439
Sometimes you can’t fix stupid but you can fire stupid
The following user(s) said Thank You: fuchsia, Tom in Salem, Andrew, L J S A, JohnnyFan

It begins... 2 months 3 hours ago #436967

• Beast of the East
  • Thank you received: 5423
It reminds me of when Bill Walton showed up one fall at UCLA with long hair and a beard.   He explained to John Wooden that he was exercising his individualism which took priority to him over team rules against both.

Wooden told Walton that he really respected his decision. And that the team was going to miss him.

Walton got a haircut and shaved the next day.

Those who refuse to get vaccinated by exercising their freedoms can do so, but suffer the consequences of job loss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Frank61, panther2, Andrew, L J S A, JohnnyFan, Proud Alumn

Last edit: by Beast of the East.

It begins... 1 month 4 weeks ago #437003

• fuchsia
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 724

Beast of the East post=436967 wrote: It reminds me of when Bill Walton showed up one fall at UCLA with long hair and a beard.   He explained to John Wooden that he was exercising his individualism which took priority to him over team rules against both.

Wooden told Walton that he really respected his decision. And that the team was going to miss him.

Walton got a haircut and shaved the next day.

Those who refuse to get vaccinated by exercising their freedoms can do so, but suffer the consequences of job loss.

And life loss isn't much fun either.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Beast of the East, Frank61, panther2, JohnnyFan

It begins... 1 month 4 weeks ago #437035

• Spocky Ramone
  • Thank you received: 566
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

It begins... 1 month 4 weeks ago #437038

• JohnnyFan

Spocky Ramone post=437035 wrote: www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/159-...tter_impression=true

The article shares that 98% of Illinois Covid deaths are of unvaccinated individuals.  If everyone got vaccinated, Covid would be less of a threat than the flu.   We could be putting this issue behind us, but......
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Beast of the East, Moose, Frank61, panther2, Eric, NCJohnnie

It begins... 1 month 4 weeks ago #437039

• Spocky Ramone
  • Thank you received: 566
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

It begins... 1 month 4 weeks ago #437040

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 7439

JohnnyFan post=437038 wrote:

Spocky Ramone post=437035 wrote: www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/159-...tter_impression=true

The article shares that 98% of Illinois Covid deaths are of unvaccinated individuals.  If everyone got vaccinated, Covid would be less of a threat than the flu.   We could be putting this issue behind us, but......

You know what's crazy ? I have a friend on facebook and her and her husband literally every day posting anti vaxing nonsense and yet they claim they aren't getting the vax because they had covid last year but why the F post all the anti vexing nonsense. I dont even believe they had covid
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

It begins... 1 month 4 weeks ago #437041

• JohnnyFan

mjmaherjr post=437040 wrote:

JohnnyFan post=437038 wrote:

You know what's crazy ? I have a friend on facebook and her and her husband literally every day posting anti vaxing nonsense and yet they claim they aren't getting the vax because they had covid last year but why the F post all the anti vexing nonsense. I dont even believe they had covid

Yeah....I see the same nonsense on my Facebook feed.  Some of the conspiracy theories are really out there.  One women I went to high school with claims Covid is a cover for a plan that will allow Bill Gates to implant trackable microchips.  I had previously thought she was normal and in high school hot.   -Oh well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Frank61

Last edit: by JohnnyFan.
Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight