Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Knicks 4 months 2 weeks ago #433761

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 6679
Great call on today's game Jack. These Knicks are so damn tough. I've been singing Rose's praises but let's give kudos to Reggie Bullock for a great second half of the season as well! Gibson & Noel a tough 2 headed center also. Love these guys!! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack Williams

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks 4 months 2 weeks ago #433762

• Jack Williams
  • Thank you received: 2842
RJ still has a ways to go on improving his midrange and inside game... but today is the day to praise his defense.

Challenged Kawhi all afternoon. Locked up Paul George on a huge possession late...

Kawhi was visibly gassed by the end. RJ made him work for everything 

Knicks 4 months 2 weeks ago #433763

• NCJohnnie
Hawks with 4 home games left, 2 against Wizards, 1 against the Magic and 1 against the Rockets. Kind of hard to imagine them going worse than 3-1. Not sure who would have tiebreaker between them and the Knicks but if our guys can win 3 of last 4 I like our chances for 4 seed which would be unbelievable.   

Knicks 4 months 1 week ago #433859

• NCJohnnie
Looks like Lakers might have both AD & Lebron for tonight's Knick game. Huge game for Lakers if they want to avoid playin game(s) although Portland has brutal finish (at Utah, at Phoenix and home against Denver).

Healthy Anthony Davis itching for Knicks’ Julius Randle test (nypost.com)

Last edit: by NCJohnnie.

Knicks 4 months 1 week ago #433883

• Jack Williams
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, NCJohnnie

Knicks 4 months 1 week ago #433896

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 3473
Tough OT loss by Knicks tonight. Blew lead in regulation and then horrible last possession with RJ hoisting up a prayer long 3 to lose by 2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware

Knicks 4 months 1 week ago #433897

• Jack Williams
That shit hurt really bad.

I’ll be suspending my pro RJ agenda for now 

Knicks 4 months 1 week ago #433901

• NCJohnnie
Very tough loss as Knicks are now in 6th place since they lose tiebreakers to both Hawks & Heat. Going to be tough for them to finish 4th now unless they sweep last three at home, even then would need both Hawks & Heat to lose once.

Frankly, not sure whether I'd rather see them play Bucks or Heat in first round but I'm leaning towards Bucks. 
Every time they had a chance to score and put Lakers away over last 3 minutes of regulation it didn't happen but Rose letting Matthews get that offensive rebound at the end of regulation was a killer.

Knicks 4 months 1 week ago #433911

• Delaware
  • Thank you received: 801

NCJohnnie post=433901 wrote: Very tough loss as Knicks are now in 6th place since they lose tiebreakers to both Hawks & Heat. Going to be tough for them to finish 4th now unless they sweep last three at home, even then would need both Hawks & Heat to lose once.

Frankly, not sure whether I'd rather see them play Bucks or Heat in first round but I'm leaning towards Bucks. 
Every time they had a chance to score and put Lakers away over last 3 minutes of regulation it didn't happen but Rose letting Matthews get that offensive rebound at the end of regulation was a killer.

All of that and 2 bad possessions by Randle at the end of regulation and in OT.  He's been great, but sometimes the ball just stops moving when he has it.  OTOH, he has been great this season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Knicks 4 months 1 week ago #434019

• NCJohnnie
Nice come from behind victory last night as they were down 17 in 3rd quarter to the Spurs. Huge game for Burks filling in some at point and they needed it as Thibs rested an exhausted Rose. Barrett bounced back nicely as well. If Knicks win out, they have a shot at 5th if Miami loses at Milwaukee, hard to see them getting 4th since Hawks would have to lose final game to the Rockets.  Great season for our guys no matter how it ends
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Delaware, LoganK, Amaseinyourface, Sju grad 13

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight