Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Knicks 5 months 2 weeks ago #433020

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 6730
Malik Bridges and Chris Paul killing the Knicks down the stretch. Rare off night for both Randle & Barrett. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by NCJohnnie.

Knicks 5 months 2 weeks ago #433026

• Jack Williams
  • Thank you received: 2848
Team really missed Alec Burks tonight. He has a knack for filling it up in the 4th when our top guys are having off nights.

hope he gets back soon from health and safety protocols 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amaseinyourface

Knicks 5 months 2 weeks ago #433164

• Jack Williams
  • Thank you received: 2848
Back in business and Alec Burks rejoined the team tonight! 

didn’t play but he is back 
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Knicks 5 months 2 weeks ago #433167

• SI1996
  • Thank you received: 448
Just got back from the game. It is a bit odd w the Garden so empty but we were still rocking. I didn't realize Dolan was 4 rows in front of us in sec 107. Security asked if we could keep it down. I should have wore my Oakley jersey! :) 
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, L J S A

Knicks 5 months 2 weeks ago #433170

• mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 7526

SI1996 post=433167 wrote: Just got back from the game. It is a bit odd w the Garden so empty but we were still rocking. I didn't realize Dolan was 4 rows in front of us in sec 107. Security asked if we could keep it down. I should have wore my Oakley jersey! :) 

good thing you weren't in 114. we drop F bombs like the japanese on pearl harbor

Knicks 5 months 2 weeks ago #433197

• SI1996
  • Thank you received: 448

mjmaherjr post=433170 wrote:

SI1996 post=433167 wrote: Just got back from the game. It is a bit odd w the Garden so empty but we were still rocking. I didn't realize Dolan was 4 rows in front of us in sec 107. Security asked if we could keep it down. I should have wore my Oakley jersey! :) 

good thing you weren't in 114. we drop F bombs like the japanese on pearl harbor

It was OK for the 20 something girls who were bombed to yell profanities but my son yelling nice game pretty boy to Markennen is somehow offensive. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Knicks 5 months 2 weeks ago #433306

• NCJohnnie
Hawks & Celtics both down by double digits. Huge for our guys if that holds up1

Knicks 5 months 2 weeks ago #433323

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 2825

NCJohnnie post=433306 wrote: Hawks & Celtics both down by double digits. Huge for our guys if that holds up1

Tough break as Celtics come from 32 down to win in OT. Watching it with a a huge Celtics fan, when they got it under 20 it felt like a 5 point game. Leads are meaningless in the NBA. Wonder what the number was for the lucky bastards who live bet the Celtics money line when it was 64-32.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

Knicks 5 months 2 weeks ago #433389

• NCJohnnie
Tonight's the start of a 9 game stretch run for our Knicks with 6 game road trip. Right now only a game and a half separates the 4 teams in positions 4 through 7 and 7th place means a play in game. We have the toughest schedule of the 4 teams, with 6 of 9 on the road and 7 of nine with teams at .500 or better. Hawks have easiest by far with 6 of 7 at home and 5 of 7 against sub .500 teams. Celts and Heat both have 5 of 8 on the road but only 4 games against .500 or better and they play each other twice both in Boston (sweep by one would likely help us in avoiding 7th spot).
Believe we need to take at least 4 of last 9 to have a good shot at avoiding the play in game. Winning on the road tonight against horrible Rockets is huge. 

Last edit: by NCJohnnie.

Knicks 5 months 2 weeks ago #433406

• Amaseinyourface
  • Thank you received: 2825

NCJohnnie post=433389 wrote: Tonight's the start of a 9 game stretch run for our Knicks with 6 game road trip. Right now only a game and a half separates the 4 teams in positions 4 through 7 and 7th place means a play in game. We have the toughest schedule of the 4 teams, with 6 of 9 on the road and 7 of nine with teams at .500 or better. Hawks have easiest by far with 6 of 7 at home and 5 of 7 against sub .500 teams. Celts and Heat both have 5 of 8 on the road but only 4 games against .500 or better and they play each other twice both in Boston (sweep by one would likely help us in avoiding 7th spot).
Believe we need to take at least 4 of last 9 to have a good shot at avoiding the play in game. Winning on the road tonight against horrible Rockets is huge. 

Final game of the year, hime vs Celtics might first “play in game”.

Really gotta get the win tonight vs houston

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight