Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Knicks 1 week 4 days ago #429986

  • NCJohnnie
  • NCJohnnie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5098
  • Thank you received: 6325
Didnt.realize game was on NBATV until I saw Mike's post. Watching now and Porzingis waking up a bit. Knicks starters looking awful in 3rd quarter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks 1 week 4 days ago #429987

  • Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6723
  • Thank you received: 2693
Don’t know how the Knicks can possibly win with Barrett and Randle both playing like this 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks 1 week 4 days ago #429988

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 13556
  • Thank you received: 6904
Put Obi back in

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks 1 week 3 days ago #430142

  • Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6723
  • Thank you received: 2693
Interesting game tonight because the Knicks really need to win it. Their schedule gets a lot harder the next month so you gotta take care of the Pistons who are one of the worst teams in the league. 

with that said though our best players looked completely gassed last night. Do you rest RJ and Randle and hope the rest of the squad can beat Detroit? They probably don’t have that luxury with the standings being as tight as they are. You gotta go all out for every potential win 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks 6 days 8 hours ago #430864

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 13556
  • Thank you received: 6904
the losses in the last minute are kick in the balls brutal
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks 6 days 4 hours ago #430879

  • Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6723
  • Thank you received: 2693
Whatever mojo Randle had going this season is gone. And he’s taking far too many shots down the stretch of close games when he clearly just doesn’t have it. 

RJ Barrett 29 points tonight on 10-14 shooting and 6-6 from downtown. 

the Knicks need a point guard. It’s clear as day. Late in games they have no identity and it’s costing them. If they had a true point guard who could run the offense effectively and also score a little too.... 

unfortunately it feels like Jalen Suggs is the missing puzzle piece... ugh too bad we aren’t bad enough to get him  
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks 5 days 19 hours ago #430902

  • Andrew
  • Andrew's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5764
  • Thank you received: 1268

Jack Williams post=430879 wrote: Whatever mojo Randle had going this season is gone. And he’s taking far too many shots down the stretch of close games when he clearly just doesn’t have it. 

RJ Barrett 29 points tonight on 10-14 shooting and 6-6 from downtown. 

the Knicks need a point guard. It’s clear as day. Late in games they have no identity and it’s costing them. If they had a true point guard who could run the offense effectively and also score a little too.... 

unfortunately it feels like Jalen Suggs is the missing puzzle piece... ugh too bad we aren’t bad enough to get him  

I completely agree. I wonder how Randle will gel with a scoring point guard. He has become a little too comfortable bringing the ball up the court and shooting whenever he wants. Don't get me wrong he has been amazing but for the Knicks to elevate they need a point guard to go with Barrett, Randle and hopefully Robinson can stay healthy next season.
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks 4 days 9 hours ago #431045

  • Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6723
  • Thank you received: 2693
Maybe I’m overreacting, but it just feels like Thibs and the staff squeezed everything they could out of a roster that isn’t very talented... and they are simply out of juice. Don’t think this is gonna be a good final month

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks 4 days 8 hours ago #431046

  • NCJohnnie
  • NCJohnnie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5098
  • Thank you received: 6325
Jack Williams wrote:
Maybe I’m overreacting, but it just feels like Thibs and the staff squeezed everything they could out of a roster that isn’t very talented... and they are simply out of juice. Don’t think this is gonna be a good final month

Jack, agree it's going to be a tough final month especially with the end of season West coast trip. However, none of us expected playoffs as a possibility and I do think they will at least get a play in berth which is something. To me, we have to stay with the program, not give up any draft choices and go with the core of Barrett, Quickley, Randle, Toppin (who I still believe in), Robinson & get a point guard in the draft.
I am not disappointed in this year at all.   

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks 4 days 8 hours ago #431048

  • Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6723
  • Thank you received: 2693

NCJohnnie post=431046 wrote: Jack Williams wrote:
Maybe I’m overreacting, but it just feels like Thibs and the staff squeezed everything they could out of a roster that isn’t very talented... and they are simply out of juice. Don’t think this is gonna be a good final month

Jack, agree it's going to be a tough final month especially with the end of season West coast trip. However, none of us expected playoffs as a possibility and I do think they will at least get a play in berth which is something. To me, we have to stay with the program, not give up any draft choices and go with the core of Barrett, Quickley, Randle, Toppin (who I still believe in), Robinson & get a point guard in the draft.
I am not disappointed in this year at all.   

I’m not disappointed either, but it just sucks to see a team that has provided a lot of great moments for me as a fan, kinda run out of gas right before our eyes. 

I like the core and I think the future is bright, but some things need to be addressed when it comes to Thibs and his rotation. Seeing Randle run out of gas like this, it speaks to multiple games this year where the Knicks were blowing teams out but Thibs had Randle out there in the fourth. 

I appreciate Thibs for making the Knicks competitive, but this has been his reputation his entire coaching career. He runs guys into the ground. And seeing it happen with Randle right now is pretty damn sobering 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight