Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2019 Jets

2019 Jets 2 weeks 5 days ago #364773

• Jack Williams
  • Jack Williams's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1338
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 Jets 2 weeks 5 days ago #364782

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 1758

Jack Williams wrote: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Gase seems buoyed by the vote of confidence. Darnold playing much better after his illness may have slowed him down. D balled out!

Last edit: by bamafan.

2019 Jets 2 weeks 5 days ago #364784

• Jack Williams

bamafan wrote:

Gase seems buoyed by the vote of confidence. Darnold playing much better after his illness may have slowed him down. D balled out!

I know almost everyone who likes the Jets hates the Johnsons but I gotta say Chris Johnson declaring Gase our coach for next season seemed to relax everyone and let everyone just get to work.

Gase has also done way better with the playcalls, the O Line blocked well against a formidable Raiders pass rush.

@Bengals and home vs Dolphins, the Jets could be a 6-7 football team. That would be impressive considering where they were.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

2019 Jets 2 weeks 5 days ago #364796

• Andrew
  • Thank you received: 916

Jack Williams wrote:

bamafan wrote:

I know almost everyone who likes the Jets hates the Johnsons but I gotta say Chris Johnson declaring Gase our coach for next season seemed to relax everyone and let everyone just get to work.

Gase has also done way better with the playcalls, the O Line blocked well against a formidable Raiders pass rush.

@Bengals and home vs Dolphins, the Jets could be a 6-7 football team. That would be impressive considering where they were.

Are you still sure Daniel Jones is better than Darnold?

2019 Jets 2 weeks 5 days ago #364816

• Jack Williams

Andrew wrote:

Jack Williams wrote:

bamafan wrote:

Are you still sure Daniel Jones is better than Darnold?

I’m pretty sure Darnold is the best quarterback in the league
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, Andrew

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight