Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Keegan Bradley 1 week 2 days ago #433431

• Ron
  • Thank you received: 558
When I watch Keegan play unfortunately it is not to see whether he will implode but when he will implode.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Keegan Bradley 1 week 2 days ago #433433

• Eric
  • Thank you received: 478
So I won a little money on him leading (tied) after 2 rounds but was hoping for a nice payday as outright winner.  Man. Just put the ball on the green and avoid the water!!!   Come on

Keegan Bradley 1 week 2 days ago #433451

• Knight
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 2382
Keegan’s 2nd place finish earned him $752K.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61, Amaseinyourface

Keegan Bradley 1 week 2 days ago #433452

• MainMan
  • Thank you received: 1107

Knight post=433451 wrote: Keegan’s 2nd place finish earned him $752K.

Poor guy. 
Keep your head up Keegan!

Keegan Bradley 1 week 2 days ago #433454

• Proud Alumn
  • Thank you received: 46
Getting Keegan back in the SJU fold is another good accomplishment for Mike Cragg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Keegan Bradley 1 week 2 days ago #433458

• Eric
  • Thank you received: 478
He is playing very well lately and I do see a win upcoming
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Keegan Bradley 1 week 2 days ago #433462

• SLYFOXX1968
  • Thank you received: 872
I have watched Keegan with pride for his entire PGA career . Even followed him at the 2018 US Open at Shinnecock .  I’m not a golf fix doctor but , if I had Keegan’s ear , I might suggest a switch to Callaway , Taylor or Titleist Clubs ., I don’t see too many guys winning on Tour with Cleveland Clubs and playing a Srixon Ball . But , I realize he may be locked into those Brands for sponsorship  $$$ .   While Cleveland Wedges are quite popular , the rest of the brand doesn’t have the popularity .  And , he needs to continue trying to get the Putting issues under control . Even after the double bogey , he could still have been in it , except he missed a couple of putts within 5 feet . In fact , some under 2 feet .  All up , glad to see him hold on to 2nd place , he could have easily collapsed after the DB and finished further  down the Leaderboard .   Keep teeing it up , Keegan . We are all still behind you . And , it’s noticeable that Jim Nantz likes Keegan . Always gives him and St John’s a mention when he can . 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant

Last edit: by SLYFOXX1968.

Keegan Bradley 1 week 2 days ago #433465

• austour
  • Thank you received: 1240

Knight post=433451 wrote: Keegan’s 2nd place finish earned him $752K.

Also importantly the good finish gave him a real bump in the World Rankings jumping from 124 to 74.  He bottomed out at 150 earlier this year.  It's also his first significant finish since a T2 at the Travelers in 2019 after which his ranking was 29.  His highest in the past 2 years.  Keegan is not going to threaten the top guys any time soon.  he thrived in a pretty limited field, though not one of the worst.  But he's a guy who is going to make money and earn his card for a while if he can at least keep his play at the level it's been this year, at least since Phoenix.  Still has some work to do to qualify for most WGC events.  Definitely fun to watch with his risk/reward calculations too.

Keegan Bradley 1 week 2 days ago #433467

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 5403

SLYFOXX1968 post=433462 wrote: I have watched Keegan with pride for his entire PGA career . Even followed him at the 2018 US Open at Shinnecock .  I’m not a golf fix doctor but , if I had Keegan’s ear , I might suggest a switch to Callaway , Taylor or Titleist Clubs ., I don’t see too many guys winning on Tour with Cleveland Clubs and playing a Srixon Ball . But , I realize he may be locked into those Brands for sponsorship  $$$ .   While Cleveland Wedges are quite popular , the rest of the brand doesn’t have the popularity .  And , he needs to continue trying to get the Putting issues under control . Even after the double bogey , he could still have been in it , except he missed a couple of putts within 5 feet . In fact , some under 2 feet .  All up , glad to see him hold on to 2nd place , he could have easily collapsed after the DB and finished further  down the Leaderboard .   Keep teeing it up , Keegan . We are all still behind you . And , it’s noticeable that Jim Nantz likes Keegan . Always gives him and St John’s a mention when he can . 

www.golfwrx.com/653362/keegan-bradley-witb-2021-april/

Keegan Bradley 1 week 1 day ago #433477

• Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Thank you received: 1617

SLYFOXX1968 post=433462 wrote: I have watched Keegan with pride for his entire PGA career . Even followed him at the 2018 US Open at Shinnecock .  I’m not a golf fix doctor but , if I had Keegan’s ear , I might suggest a switch to Callaway , Taylor or Titleist Clubs ., I don’t see too many guys winning on Tour with Cleveland Clubs and playing a Srixon Ball . But , I realize he may be locked into those Brands for sponsorship  $$$ .   While Cleveland Wedges are quite popular , the rest of the brand doesn’t have the popularity .  And , he needs to continue trying to get the Putting issues under control . Even after the double bogey , he could still have been in it , except he missed a couple of putts within 5 feet . In fact , some under 2 feet .  All up , glad to see him hold on to 2nd place , he could have easily collapsed after the DB and finished further  down the Leaderboard .   Keep teeing it up , Keegan . We are all still behind you . And , it’s noticeable that Jim Nantz likes Keegan . Always gives him and St John’s a mention when he can . 

I don’t play or know golf but I also follow Keegan and it was cool to see those red shoes!
and the chance for a W
good for him
good for St. John’s 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61, SLYFOXX1968

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight