Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Knicks trade Porzingis

Knicks trade Porzingis 6 months 3 weeks ago #319101

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 11349
  • Thank you received: 3618
to Dallas. Dont like this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks trade Porzingis 6 months 3 weeks ago #319102

  • oldschool Redmen
  • oldschool Redmen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3127
  • Thank you received: 584

mjmaherjr wrote: to Dallas. Dont like this


For who??? F'ing retarded knicks.
Better be for 2 1st rnd picks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks trade Porzingis 6 months 3 weeks ago #319104

  • Patrick
  • Patrick's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 7
it's literally time for the league to step in
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks trade Porzingis 6 months 3 weeks ago #319105

  • we are sju
  • we are sju's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3903
  • Thank you received: 762
Hardaway, Porzingis and Lee
Terrible

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks trade Porzingis 6 months 3 weeks ago #319106

  • SJU61982
  • SJU61982's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3930
  • Thank you received: 817

oldschool Redmen wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: to Dallas. Dont like this


For who??? F'ing retarded knicks.
Better be for 2 1st rnd picks.


KP, Hardaway, Lee, and Burke, in exchange for Dennis Smith Jr., Deandre Jordan, and Wes Matthews (the last two are expiring contracts).

Not a great return IMO (although they probably should have drafted Smith 2 years ago), but at least they got rid of Hardaway. Lee too, is a long term deal, so there's cap relief, but why the heck would Durant want to come play here, now?

EDIT: First rounder going to the Knicks in this deal too, apparently. Dallas is currently 12th in the West, so the Knicks could have two high picks this year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SJU61982.

Knicks trade Porzingis 6 months 3 weeks ago #319109

  • Delaware
  • Delaware's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 854
  • Thank you received: 172
Talk about a franchise with no plan or future. What a friggin mess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks trade Porzingis 6 months 3 weeks ago #319110

  • austour
  • austour's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 5341
  • Thank you received: 798
Guess no more Run TMC reunions at Carnesecca.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks trade Porzingis 6 months 3 weeks ago #319112

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 23423
  • Thank you received: 13638

Delaware wrote: Talk about a franchise with no plan or future. What a friggin mess.


Shocked
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: IDRAFT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks trade Porzingis 6 months 3 weeks ago #319113

  • oldschool Redmen
  • oldschool Redmen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3127
  • Thank you received: 584

SJU61982 wrote:

oldschool Redmen wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: to Dallas. Dont like this


For who??? F'ing retarded knicks.
Better be for 2 1st rnd picks.


KP, Hardaway, Lee, and Burke, in exchange for Dennis Smith Jr., Deandre Jordan, and Wes Matthews (the last two are expiring contracts).

Not a great return IMO (although they probably should have drafted Smith 2 years ago), but at least they got rid of Hardaway. Lee too, is a long term deal, so there's cap relief, but why the heck would Durant want to come play here, now?


Why??? screw players, should have went 2 1st rnd picks or no trade. I don't care about the rest but you trade kp and no 1st rnd picks? BSSSSSSSS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knicks trade Porzingis 6 months 3 weeks ago #319114

  • stjohnnie75
  • stjohnnie75's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 772
  • Thank you received: 238
Wow, was really hoping Tim Hardaway, Sr. would join our staff next year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: austour

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

Follow redmen.com on Twitter