Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

2020 NY Mets Season 10 months 3 weeks ago #394537

• Beast of the East
  • Thank you received: 5352

mjmaherjr wrote:

SJUFAN2 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: Almost 5% of the season over and already feel like we are toast #LGM

I think the new owner needs to be a shrink. Some of you guys need a lot more help than just an owner with deep pockets...:cheer:

being a St Johns fan and a Yankee fan you’ve only had to deal with 50% the mental trauma as us St Johns/Mets fans

Much worse being a Mets/SJU fan than 50%. It's easier to endure a bad lunch when you are likely to have a great dinner. When both make you sick, all you have to look forward to is lunch the next day, with the same prospects.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020 NY Mets Season 10 months 3 weeks ago #394540

• Beast of the East
Eight more MArlins test positive for Covid. How long till season gets shut down?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte

2020 NY Mets Season 10 months 3 weeks ago #394542

• Spocky Ramone
  • Spocky Ramone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 534

Beast of the East wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote:

SJUFAN2 wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: Almost 5% of the season over and already feel like we are toast #LGM

I think the new owner needs to be a shrink. Some of you guys need a lot more help than just an owner with deep pockets...:cheer:

being a St Johns fan and a Yankee fan you’ve only had to deal with 50% the mental trauma as us St Johns/Mets fans

Much worse being a Mets/SJU fan than 50%. It's easier to endure a bad lunch when you are likely to have a great dinner. When both make you sick, all you have to look forward to is lunch the next day, with the same prospects.

Throw in the Jets and breakfast sets the trend for the day
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beast of the East

2020 NY Mets Season 10 months 3 weeks ago #394543

• Spocky Ramone
  • Spocky Ramone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 534

Beast of the East wrote: Eight more MArlins test positive for Covid. How long till season gets shut down?

IIMO, insert fork. Immediately after the Mets get on a roll
O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

2020 NY Mets Season 10 months 3 weeks ago #394544

• Beast of the East

Beast of the East wrote: Eight more MArlins test positive for Covid. How long till season gets shut down?

6 Met cardboard cutouts also tested positive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fuchsia, bamafan, BrooklynRed

2020 NY Mets Season 10 months 3 weeks ago #394547

• SJUFAN2
  • Thank you received: 1680

mjmaherjr wrote:

SJUFAN2 wrote:

Look at my avatar...

2020 NY Mets Season 10 months 3 weeks ago #394665

• JackofVirginia
  • Thank you received: 875
As previously posted I was surprised by Rojas' move taking out Betances after two were out to bring in Wilson to pitch to a lefty, especially since it was his first outing. Now I do not want to believe he was about to take Wacha out in the bottom of the fifth inning with a 6 run lead and two out Both Darling and Cohen felt that was about to happen if he didn't retire the last batter as Schreve warmed up in the bullpen Even Hernandez mentioned he has to allow him to finish the fifth for a win. Fortunately he got the third out. it's too early for Rojas to show a lack of confidence. Maybe I am being too judgmental this early.

2020 NY Mets Season 10 months 3 weeks ago #394679

• MainMan
  • Thank you received: 1160
Pretty excited seeing what David Peterson brings tonight. Lots of buzz.

2020 NY Mets Season 10 months 3 weeks ago #394731

• JackofVirginia

MainMan wrote: Pretty excited seeing what David Peterson brings tonight. Lots of buzz.

He brought it alright, very impressive against a good hitting team. Didn't show any signs of panic under pressure. Appeared to me as if this wasn't his first outing in the majors. Liked the way he pitched inside as well.

2020 NY Mets Season 10 months 3 weeks ago #394732

• JackofVirginia

mjmaherjr wrote: Céspedes homered his last 3 games

Not looking good recently. Could see Smith as the designated hitter. And why not? Wouldn't put it past Rojas. Just look at his late inning changes with Cano out for a defensive replacement. Got to believe he will sit any veteran not producing in this short season.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight