• EliteBaller K
  • Thank you received: 183

ron wrote:

section10 wrote: game 55
cole and the yankee sticks - great combo
higgy is going to make boone face a tough catching call
congrats to adam oh no- 3 up, 3 down - he can protect an eleven run lead

IMO a pretty easy call--Sanchez sits!

Boone said higgy will be catching Cole in the playoffs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yankees - 2020 5 months 2 days ago #398789

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 4893
It seems like when the Yankees lose this year its in spectacular fashion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, bamafan, barbs20, EliteBaller K

Yankees - 2020 5 months 2 days ago #398791

• EliteBaller K
  • Thank you received: 183
I guess they don't care if they have to go to Minnesota for all 3 games, instead of playing all 3 here.

I ask myself why do I care so much when it seems like they don't. Win or lose they're getting their millions and living large.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delaware

Yankees - 2020 5 months 2 days ago #398792

• section10
  • Thank you received: 199
game 56
tanaka is to start the 2nd playoff game. oh vey

Yankees - 2020 5 months 2 days ago #398793

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 2985

EliteBaller K wrote: I guess they don't care if they have to go to Minnesota for all 3 games, instead of playing all 3 here.

I ask myself why do I care so much when it seems like they don't. Win or lose they're getting their millions and living large.

Boone always takes foot off the gas. Players used to take pride in playing 162 and you expect these guys to play 60? Just because Yanks always beat Twins doesn't mean that it can't go the other way at any time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, Delaware

Yankees - 2020 5 months 2 days ago #398819

• SJU85
  • Thank you received: 1042

bamafan wrote:

EliteBaller K wrote: I guess they don't care if they have to go to Minnesota for all 3 games, instead of playing all 3 here.

Boone always takes foot off the gas. Players used to take pride in playing 162 and you expect these guys to play 60? Just because Yanks always beat Twins doesn't mean that it can't go the other way at any time.

Torre was the same way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan

Yankees - 2020 5 months 1 day ago #398835

• Delaware
  • Thank you received: 551
This is a marred team. Team defense is pitiful. Never liked not resigning Didi and moving Torres to 2B. To open a spot for DJLM? What happens when DJLM signs elsewhere? Baserunning is another problem. Too many issues on the bases. Feels to me like there is a lack of fundamentals on this club. After Cole and Tanaka, starting pitching is questionable, and the bullpen has been knocked around this season. The Twins are due to beat the Yankees. I'm predicting 2 games to one.

Yankees - 2020 5 months 1 day ago #398842

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 4893

Delaware wrote: This is a marred team. Team defense is pitiful. Never liked not resigning Didi and moving Torres to 2B. To open a spot for DJLM? What happens when DJLM signs elsewhere? Baserunning is another problem. Too many issues on the bases. Feels to me like there is a lack of fundamentals on this club. After Cole and Tanaka, starting pitching is questionable, and the bullpen has been knocked around this season. The Twins are due to beat the Yankees. I'm predicting 2 games to one.

1. Do you really think DJ will sign elsewhere? Pretty sure he's gonna get a blank check.
2. Right now the White Sox have slipped to 4th. They close with the Cubs as well if Yankees hold serve that series could end up home.

Last edit: by Moose.

Yankees - 2020 5 months 1 day ago #398843

• SJUFAN2
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1573

Delaware wrote: This is a marred team. Team defense is pitiful. Never liked not resigning Didi and moving Torres to 2B. To open a spot for DJLM? What happens when DJLM signs elsewhere? Baserunning is another problem. Too many issues on the bases. Feels to me like there is a lack of fundamentals on this club. After Cole and Tanaka, starting pitching is questionable, and the bullpen has been knocked around this season. The Twins are due to beat the Yankees. I'm predicting 2 games to one.

Did you call into the Michael Kay show about an hour ago? B)

Yankees - 2020 5 months 1 day ago #398858

• Delaware
  • Thank you received: 551
Actually no. Have never called into a radio show, although there are many times I considered it. With regard to DJLM, if he goes to free agency, all bets are off. I don't think the Yanks have an open checkbook, and have to figure out what to do with Tanaka. Paxton is gone because hopefully Severino and German come back. I worry about a team like the Red Sux going after DJLM.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight