Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yankees - 2020

Yankees - 2020 1 week 6 days ago #375895

  • CMA TIME
  • CMA TIME's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 658
  • Thank you received: 166

Delaware wrote: Here we go again with the damn injuries. Paxton on the shelf 3-4 months for back surgery. Ugh!


You know his back was hurting last season right, last season ended in late october.
He could of had it in November, so 3-4 months he's out?
He'd be coming back this month or in March. Why wait until it's almost spring training to get back surgery?

I guess Cashman couldn't say that if you need surgery to get it in November, or you won't get paid until you're able to perform on the mound.
Sports players got it made. Do what you want, when you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yankees - 2020 1 day 22 hours ago #377897

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 10099
  • Thank you received: 3239
Judge shoulder barking again.
I think he will just always be one of those guys never healthy

155 games, 112 games, 102 games.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yankees - 2020 1 day 22 hours ago #377899

  • SJ_NYC
  • SJ_NYC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Posts: 1322
  • Thank you received: 199

Moose wrote: Judge shoulder barking again.
I think he will just always be one of those guys never healthy

155 games, 112 games, 102 games.


Insert the "This is irritating" emoji here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SJ_NYC.

Yankees - 2020 1 day 21 hours ago #377900

  • SJU61982
  • SJU61982's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4518
  • Thank you received: 1074

SJ_NYC wrote:

Moose wrote: Judge shoulder barking again.
I think he will just always be one of those guys never healthy

155 games, 112 games, 102 games.


Insert the "This is irritating" emoji here.

The 2018 injury can't be held against him. He broke his hand, after getting hit by a pitch. Nothing you can do about that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yankees - 2020 1 day 20 hours ago #377916

  • Delaware
  • Delaware's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1105
  • Thank you received: 258
Oh boy, here we go again with the injuries.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yankees - 2020 1 day 19 hours ago #377922

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 10099
  • Thank you received: 3239

SJU61982 wrote:

SJ_NYC wrote:

Moose wrote: Judge shoulder barking again.
I think he will just always be one of those guys never healthy

155 games, 112 games, 102 games.


Insert the "This is irritating" emoji here.

The 2018 injury can't be held against him. He broke his hand, after getting hit by a pitch. Nothing you can do about that.


Yeah HBP is a fluke. But even after 2017 he had shoulder surgery and that was the only year he played a 'full' year. If you recall he slumped bad at the end of the year and surgery wasn't a surprise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight