Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Yankees - 2019

Yankees - 2019 1 month 2 weeks ago #306326

• capmaker
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 85

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yankees - 2019 2 weeks 6 days ago #311417

• ctstorm
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 57
Yanks pick up Tulowitzki for minimum wage (Jays obligated for balance). Nice move IMO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Knight

Yankees - 2019 2 weeks 6 days ago #311431

• ron
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 122

ctstorm wrote: Yanks pick up Tulowitzki for minimum wage (Jays obligated for balance). Nice move IMO.

Agree! I suspect they will also sign Machado for third base and either play Andujar at first or trade him.
Ron

Yankees - 2019 2 weeks 6 days ago #311433

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 738
I've resigned myself to the fact they will trade Andujar. I hate it but if it nets you a #1 or #2 then gotta do it.

Tulo for 500k is such a shrewd Cashman move. If healthy he can still hit and Yankees focus on analytics will put him in better positions defensively.

Yankees - 2019 2 weeks 6 days ago #311494

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 503
If he can still hit, first base is an option when Didi returns.

Yankees - 2019 2 weeks 5 days ago #311702

• Moose

Knight wrote: If he can still hit, first base is an option when Didi returns.

He has said he will play SS, 2B or 3B but doesn't want to be a utility player. Not sure what that means exactly.

Yankees - 2019 2 weeks 5 days ago #311704

• ron
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 122

Moose wrote:

He has said he will play SS, 2B or 3B but doesn't want to be a utility player. Not sure what that means exactly.

He is under team control. He will play where he is told to play. He seems to have a good attitude so I don't think it will be a problem.
Ron

Yankees - 2019 2 weeks 5 days ago #311710

• Moose

ron s m wrote:

Moose wrote:

He is under team control. He will play where he is told to play. He seems to have a good attitude so I don't think it will be a problem.

To be fair control might not be the best word. He will be making MLB minimum and no skin off Yankees back's if and when they decide to dump him.

Hes a veteran so learning a new position is hard enough let alone multiple positions so I can see why he might say what he did. Something will shake out before Spring Training and we'll see who is on squad and where the pieces all fit.

Yankees - 2019 21 hours 53 minutes ago #316633

• ctstorm
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 57
Gray gone to Reds in 3-team deal.
It seems like not much of a return - some lo level prospect named Josh Stowers. Shed Long goes to Seattle and Reds also get P Reiver Sanmartin.

Gray's stock sure dropped. .

Yankees - 2019 19 hours 20 minutes ago #316662

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 765

ctstorm wrote: Gray gone to Reds in 3-team deal.
It seems like not much of a return - some lo level prospect named Josh Stowers. Shed Long goes to Seattle and Reds also get P Reiver Sanmartin.

Gray's stock sure dropped. .

Great job by Cashman trading 3 high level prospects for gray and turning him around for a midland prospect and a midland draft pick.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight

ATTENTION:Lurkers!

Login and See less ads - AUTOMATICALLY

the redmen.com audience is over 99% LURKERS. People that read the site but don't login or participate.

Logged in members automatically have less advertisements appear when viewing redmen.com. It seems only fair if you are taking advantage of the site but not contributing, you're gonna see more ads to help keep the site going, right?

If you are an existing member but have not logged in for a while and don't remember your login information, use the links below. It is important that you keep your email address current for this to work and if you no longer have access to your old email address, (or to report other problems) please contact me directly via handy "Contact" icon on the bottom right of the site. You can private message me on the site if you are logged in, but still need help.

If you signup as a new user, you will initially be limited to posting in the Rookie Forum. This is a get-to-know-you measure and a way to weed out spam and other malicious and inappropriate content.

If you want to see less ads, SIGNUP and LOGIN TODAY.

If you have forgotten your username and/or password here are two links to address that (the links only work if you are not currently logged in):

forgot username:

forgot password:

Please consider a recurring monthly contribution.
Help Support Redmen.com
Thank you, Paul

Follow redmen.com on Twitter