Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Gonzalo - it looks like native son Javi Martinez is coming home to Bilbao 2 weeks 2 days ago #399279

• Moose
  • Thank you received: 4321

Section9 wrote:

Moose wrote: :whistle:

Hey, did you see where Arsenal fired their mascot, Gunnersaurus?:ohmy: Bayern were going to hire him or their Bundesliga III team but decided he wasn't good enough.:whistle:

They fired the man in the costume. The costume will still exist. They needed to find a job for Ozil to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gonzalo - it looks like native son Javi Martinez is coming home to Bilbao 2 weeks 2 days ago #399281

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 621

Moose wrote:

Section9 wrote:

Moose wrote: :whistle:

Hey, did you see where Arsenal fired their mascot, Gunnersaurus?:ohmy: Bayern were going to hire him or their Bundesliga III team but decided he wasn't good enough.:whistle:

They fired the man in the costume. The costume will still exist. They needed to find a job for Ozil to do.[/quote

:lol: :lol: :lol: I nominate this for post of the year. It's too bad that 95% of the people who read the board don't have a clue about what you said.;) :) :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Moose

Last edit: by Section9.

Gonzalo - it looks like native son Javi Martinez is coming home to Bilbao 2 weeks 2 days ago #399282

• Moose
And the irony is now that Ozil has offered to pay the man's salary to keep him.

The same player who was the ONLY player who refused a payout earlier in the pandemic. Ozil is a jerk and those blind cult like fans who follow him are the worst. If he tried half as hard on the pitch as his PR game he'd still be world class.

Gonzalo - it looks like native son Javi Martinez is coming home to Bilbao 2 weeks 2 days ago #399284

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 621

Moose wrote: And the irony is now that Ozil has offered to pay the man's salary to keep him.

The same player who was the ONLY player who refused a payout earlier in the pandemic. Ozil is a jerk and those blind cult like fans who follow him are the worst. If he tried half as hard on the pitch as his PR game he'd still be world class.

So, to quote our friend Ohio Fan, I guess you think Ozil's a stiff.:)

Gonzalo - it looks like native son Javi Martinez is coming home to Bilbao 2 weeks 2 days ago #399292

• OhioFan
  • OhioFan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 493
I was just getting ready to add that again.
Ubi Caritas, Where charity and love are, God is there.

Gonzalo - it looks like native son Javi Martinez is coming home to Bilbao 2 weeks 2 days ago #399293

• Moose

OhioFan wrote: I was just getting ready to add that again.

Finally we agree on something!

Gonzalo - it looks like native son Javi Martinez is coming home to Bilbao 2 weeks 1 day ago #399303

• OhioFan
  • OhioFan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 493
Ubi Caritas, Where charity and love are, God is there.

• Page:
Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight