Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München! 3 weeks 1 day ago #390401

• OhioFan
  • OhioFan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 442
My Bavarians are only guilty of being successful and very fiscally responsible. FYI, I recall we bailed out BvB Dortmund some years ago and Kaiserlautern and hated 1860 Munich.

If the other teams can't make good decisions, is it really Die Roten's problem?
Ubi Caritas, Where charity and love are, God is there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München! 3 weeks 21 hours ago #390453

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3863

OhioFan wrote: My Bavarians are only guilty of being successful and very fiscally responsible. FYI, I recall we bailed out BvB Dortmund some years ago and Kaiserlautern and hated 1860 Munich.

If the other teams can't make good decisions, is it really Die Roten's problem?

Time to bail out Kaiserslautern again now.

Get rid of the 50 plus 1 rule already!

Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München! 3 weeks 2 hours ago #390543

• OhioFan

Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München! 1 week 3 days ago #391859

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 583
Love 'em or hate 'em, Bayern are fiscally responsible in their pursuit of transfers. The same can't be said for a lot of other teams in Europe. Over the years they have lost their fair share of players who decided to go to other teams in La Liga and the EPL. They've also had a few misfires on some of their loan/transfer choices. Look at Coutinho, James and Hernandez. Lucas seems to get an injury every time he sneezes.:) They also seem to have problems getting the right manager since Pep left.

In spite of that they've managed to land on their feet and roll through the league. Now we just need to carry through and win the trebele. One down, two to go.

PS, I root for Bayern and whoever is playing Dortmund:) , although I've got to admit Leipzig is fast approaching Dortmund status.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OhioFan

Last edit: by Section9.

Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München! 1 week 3 days ago #391886

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 3575

OhioFan wrote: Never, read this:

www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/ge...explained-466583.jsp

This is why the Bundesliga is the best league in the world. NBA and NFL teams could learn to lesson from their sports model.
All characters and events depicted in this post are entirely fictitious. Any similarity to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: OhioFan

Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München! 1 week 2 days ago #392002

• Section9
Right now I'd ditch the fiscal responsibility and do everything to sign Haevertz. Sell off Thiago, he wants out anyway, Alaba, Tolliso and Martinez and add Dest & Kai. We've got enough depth to easily absorb the four losses. Kai is a once in ten year talent that can eventually replace Meueller and has shown late this season that he can also play striker.

Get him and not only will we continue to dominate the Bundesliga, but be a serious ongoing Champions Leauge contender.

Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München! 1 week 1 day ago #392078

• OhioFan
Haevertz is not that good.

Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München! 1 week 19 hours ago #392130

• Section9

OhioFan wrote: Haevertz is not that good.

He's what twenty? If it wasn't for this covid situation a lot of teams would be lining up for him.

I guess we'll find out over the next few years at Chelsea. Don't be surprised if he and Werner come back to bite us in the a-s in future Champions League action.

Lewa is not going to go on forever, Meuller even less so, Kai would have been the answer to several situations/

Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München! 1 week 6 hours ago #392165

• SJUFAN2
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1170
I'm really not into soccer beyond the international level for the US but I do follow the teams that have our best young talent.

Chelsea - Pulisic
Dortmund - Gio Reyna
Leipzig - Tyler Adams
Lille - Tim Weah
Fortuna Dusseldorf - Zach Stefan

Very excited to see how Reyna develops. I think he, Pulisic and Adams have a chance to be very special.

Who else should I be keeping an eye on?

Last edit: by SJUFAN2.

Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München! 1 week 5 hours ago #392175

• Moose
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 3863

SJUFAN2 wrote: I'm really not into soccer beyond the international level for the US but I do follow the teams that have our best young talent.

Chelsea - Pulisic
Dortmund - Gio Reyna
Leipzig - Tyler Adams
Lille - Tim Weah
Fortuna Dusseldorf - Zach Stefan

Very excited to see how Reyna develops. I think he, Pulisic and Adams have a chance to be very special.

Who else should I be keeping an eye on?

Weston McKinnie on Schalke for now. But their coach is horrible and lot of rumblings that Weston will be sold this off-season. Schalke has never consistently played him in one position. Him and Adams are both talked of as future USMNT captains. He's also unfortunately hurt a lot.

Moderators: espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsmkras99OhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight