Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

AJ Storr SG Bradenton Fl 3 weeks 3 days ago #448156

• gman
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 998

redmannorth post=448126 wrote:

RedStormNC post=448124 wrote: RMN - Watched 2 videos...I'd pass on a kid like that. I couldn't see him at the big east level, especially on a team whose intent is to play fast.   

Long term, I hope he remains healthy after basketball is over...

He is very young 14 or 15 and has a long time to grow into his frame which has not stopped growing. His parents are both very tall his dad is 6 8 and  his mom is 6 1. So I doubt there is a health issue. His older brother at Kimball Union is 6 11. I wrote to Glenn Braica about him just today and suggested to him that he would be a good fit for St. Francis. If the brother does not go D 1 I will push for McGill university to play with my son whom he played with 2 summers ago in AAU ball. 

McGill is a great school. I used to do a lot of work with Canadians and the majority of them went to McGill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AJ Storr SG Bradenton Fl 3 weeks 2 days ago #448223

• fuchsia
  • Thank you received: 789
My younger son is a McGill grad.

AJ Storr SG Bradenton Fl 3 weeks 1 day ago #448319

• usguard
  • Thank you received: 598
I’ll take just about anyone 7-1 and over as we all know ,it hard to teach young players with  some talent .But it’s worth a shot teach a player 7-1 to 7-5 .it like a  box of chocolate ,you never know what your can get go for it
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, JohnnyFan, NCJohnnie

AJ Storr SG Bradenton Fl 3 weeks 1 day ago #448320

• NCJohnnie
  • Thank you received: 7432
usguard wrote:

I’ll take just about anyone 7-1 and over as we all know ,it hard to teach young players with  some talent .But it’s worth a shot teach a player 7-1 to 7-5 .it like a  box of chocolate ,you never know what your can get go for it

I'm with you on this one usguard

• Page:
Moderators: mkras99espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorthSJUFAN2Knight