shecky82 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I see PAC 12 Network as the TV coverage....will we be able to watch that on the East coast?
SJU14 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
As per LoVett's Instagram story, it looks like he's headed out west.
Danny Noonan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You can stream the game ........ go onto fobu.com sign up for the 7 day free trial . They carry the pac-12 network. You will need a credit card to sign up. But if you cancel before 7 days it’s free.
Paultzman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Marley Paul
@MarleyPaul22
St. John’s legend Mark Jackson shouted out Chris Mullin & @StJohnsBBall on ESPN just now. #sjubb

Said he’ll be at Staples Center on Friday for game vs. Arizona State
Sherman, Sheridan & Grant Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Bama
I prefer sausage, onions, peppers but meatballs from you will work lol
nice season thus far and getting "nicer" :D
Hope Lovett has a good game - we have a chance.
88grad Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Is anyone attending the alumni event tonight in Beverly Hills? Would be great to meet up with any fellow alums.
Paultzman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
image.jpeg
Attachments (1)
88grad Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
for those of you going to the game tonight.....i attended the sju alumni event last night and spoke to one of the directors and he told me they are planning on taking a group photo on the court at 4:15 sharp today if you can make it......the alumni event had a nice crowd....anton goff was there and as i was leaving, ran into steve lavin and we spoke for a bit....had never met him before but it was nice he showed up for the alumni event.....
mjmaherjr Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This isn't a loss to feel bad about regardless of the score. A missed opportunity for sure but not a loss to feel bad about. Loved the way they attacked the paint in the second half and they need to do that in big east play because that will set up the outside shot. Bashir's 4th foul was bullhit call but that 5th foul was beyond bad and you have to be more aware to avoid that. The missed pass to ponds was total momentum killer and so was Hurley switching to Zone. It was like we didnt know what to do. Got to hit foul shots.

But this wasn't a bad loss by any stretch

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.