otis Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I see PAC 12 Network as the TV coverage....will we be able to watch that on the East coast?

I believe you can listen to the game over the internet for free with the Tunein Radio app.

Hit "Sports" on menu, then Hit "College Basketball"and the game should be listed ..... well, at lest all previous games have been aired over Tunein.
Danny Noonan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You can stream the game ........ go onto fobu.com sign up for the 7 day free trial . They carry the pac-12 network. You will need a credit card to sign up. But if you cancel before 7 days it’s free.
SJU85 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Our offices were closed today due to the closure of the 405 and the bad air quality.....the winds are calm now but are expected to pick up tonight through friday afternoon.....downtown is pretty far from the current fires so if no new ones start, we should be ok.....crazy video on cnn showing the 405 freeway early this morning before it was closed...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/us/ventura-fire-southern-california/index.html

Wow!!!!
gman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
UCLA cancelled their game last night vs. Montana due to the fires.
Sherman, Sheridan & Grant Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It may have already been posted, but anyone know the playing status of Lovett on Friday?
bamafan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It may have already been posted, but anyone know the playing status of Lovett on Friday?

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Sorry General, couldn't resist. Doubt they would be flying him out there if there wasn't the expectation he could play barring any unfortunate setback.
Paultzman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Marley Paul
@MarleyPaul22
St. John’s legend Mark Jackson shouted out Chris Mullin & @StJohnsBBall on ESPN just now. #sjubb

Said he’ll be at Staples Center on Friday for game vs. Arizona State
Sherman, Sheridan & Grant Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Bama
I prefer sausage, onions, peppers but meatballs from you will work lol
nice season thus far and getting "nicer" :D
Hope Lovett has a good game - we have a chance.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.