TX Redman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Down 2-0 in the 7th. Only 3 hits. We need to muster some offense or the season will end with a quiet fizzle.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Baseball
  3. # 1
  4. Add a reply
frank61 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Eliminated by UNCG 3-1. Good Season Redmen!
The Big East and NYC needs a strong SJU team!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Baseball
  3. # 2
  4. Add a reply
TX Redman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
And fizzle out it did. We lost 3-1.

We got win # 40 against 'Nova on May 19. Since the we have gone 2-5. Lost all our mojo when it counted most. We feasted on weak opposition but could not grind out a W when it mattered.

A 42-13 record looks great but we are not CWS material.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Baseball
  3. # 3
  4. Add a reply
Knight Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Picked a bad time to get cold. Macgee pitched a nice game for us.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Baseball
  3. # 4
  4. Add a reply
Moon Mullen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hard to be happy with the end result, early on they played like this season was going to be special.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Baseball
  3. # 5
  4. Add a reply
bamafan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Didn't win BE regular season, didn't win BE T, lost only 2 games they played in 64 team NCAA T. Seems like their record overall was bogus or they choked away the season like most ST. J's teams are want to do.I'm sure some will kill me for being negative but to argue otherwise is to ignore the facts.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Baseball
  3. # 6
  4. Add a reply
mjmaherjr Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

Didn't win BE regular season, didn't win BE T, lost only 2 games they played in 64 team NCAA T. Seems like their record overall was bogus or they choked away the season like most ST. J's teams are want to do.I'm sure some will kill me for being negative but to argue otherwise is to ignore the facts.
It all went downhill after OLV72,Ralph.Weatherman and myself went to see them a month ago. Darrin is off the hook since he goes to a lot of games but they started the downturn once we went. The mush of 114
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Baseball
  3. # 7
  4. Add a reply
Section9 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

It all went downhill after OLV72,Ralph.Weatherman and myself went to see them a month ago. Darrin is off the hook since he goes to a lot of games but they started the downturn once we went. The mush of 114

Go get a lobster roll and a Bronx Pale Ale to console yourself. B)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Baseball
  3. # 8
  4. Add a reply

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.