Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Knight - European Travel

Knight - European Travel 1 week 6 days ago #289916

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 975

NCJohnnie wrote: bamafan wrote: Last 10 posts or so belong in the All Things Maher thread you know the Traveling Man!

I thought maybe Mitch had been spotted in Prague.

Lol NCJohnnie!
In a meager attempt to get this thread stitched back to relevancy, my fingers are crossed a constructive and much-needed AC change is about to happen.
Let’s go Johnnies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Knight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Chicago Days.

Knight - European Travel 1 week 6 days ago #289917

• mjmaherjr
  • Thank you received: 1337

bamafan wrote: Last 10 posts or so belong in the All Things Maher thread you know the Traveling Man! :)

it’s all Maher all the time !!! I just got back from the Amazon Jungle and this was me straddling the life or death line between Pro Mullin or New Coach Bandwagon above the Jungle. Obviously by the pic I’m impartial but about to fall either way after this year :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: otis, frank61, JohnnyFan, Knight, Chicago Days

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Knight - European Travel 1 week 6 days ago #289919

• bamafan
  • Thank you received: 440
Your a much braver man than I. BTW is your next trip a visit to the moon (can't be many places left on earth you haven't visited). ;)

Knight - European Travel 1 week 6 days ago #289921

• mjmaherjr

bamafan wrote: Your a much braver man than I. BTW is your next trip a visit to the moon (can't be many places left on earth you haven't visited). ;)

thinking next one will be low key. Hopefully Oktoberfest. Btw true story. Was deep in the jungle because our guide was originally in an Amazon Indian Tribe and he brought us to a legit 60 or so person Yagua Indian Tribe who still lived and hunted like the past 200 years or whatever. Anyway the chief teaches us blow dart shooting because they still hunt like that. He was amazing how accurate from far. Then the bet happens. He wants my St John’s hat and $$$$$$. I lost my last favorite St. John’s hat in the freaking south if Peru few tears ago so losing another hat isn’t an option. So the bet was my hat and $$$$$ in exchange for 2 monkeys and a sloth if I could hit the target on my first shot. I didn’t lose :) but the chiefs son looked so sad I let him keep the Sloth but I made sure I got pics so people believed me :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirvoo, otis, bamafan, Tom in Salem, L J S A, Knight, Chicago Days, RedStormNC

Last edit: by mjmaherjr.

Knight - European Travel 1 week 6 days ago #289922

• mjmaherjr
And Monte can verify the video of me hitting the target because I have that on my facebook but dont know how to put video up here

I shoot blow darts better than Obekpa and free throws for sure :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, Tom in Salem, Knight, Chicago Days

Knight - European Travel 1 week 6 days ago #289923

• Tom in Salem
  • Thank you received: 189

mjmaherjr wrote: And Monte can verify the video of me hitting the target because I have that on my facebook but dont know how to put video up here

I can verify it.

WE ARE BETTER THAN DePAUL
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, bamafan

WE ARE BETTER THAN DePAUL

Knight - European Travel 1 week 6 days ago #289924

• mjmaherjr

Tom in Salem wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: And Monte can verify the video of me hitting the target because I have that on my facebook but dont know how to put video up here

I can verify it.

as the old Choz4life would say “ true dat “. TIS I’m friends with on FB too so he saw it :)

Knight - European Travel 1 week 6 days ago #289925

• Mean Gene
  • Thank you received: 111

Knight wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

I'll have to be patient with the announcement as I'll be vacationing in Europe the next 2 weeks: Prague, Vienna, Salzburg and near Munich.
Anyone familiar with these area? Sorry for derailing this thread.

Salzberg is great! you have to go to Mozart's birthplace and you can visit where most of the scenes from the movie classic The Sound Of Music were filmed. Vienna is a much bigger city but very nice. You have to go to Schonbrunn Palace where Kennedy and Khrushchev had there famous meeting. In Munich you have to go to the original Hoffbrau House. Have a great time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Knight - European Travel 1 week 6 days ago #289927

• Sju grad 13
  • Thank you received: 185
1)Sees 20 new comments : Oh wow did we make a change yet?

2) Sees half of these new comments are about Europe

Anyway I hope you enjoy your vacation Knight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr, Moose, bamafan, Andrew, Knight, RedStormNC

Last edit: by Sju grad 13.

Knight - European Travel 1 week 6 days ago #289930

• L J S A
  • Thank you received: 855
Not sure if it's still the case, but 20 or so years ago you could pretty much have sex in public in Prague and people didn't call the police. Let us know how the trip turns out.:lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom in Salem, Knight

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth