Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SJU Heron Welcome

SJU Heron Welcome 1 month 2 weeks ago #287473

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3975
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonyinfairfield , section10, JackofVirginia, gonzalo, frank61, ejoyce, Class of 72, SJ_NYC, Eric, Chicago Days

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SJU Heron Welcome 1 month 2 weeks ago #287474

• frank61
  • Thank you received: 147
Mustapha, Welcome to the St. John's Family. We wish you the very best and hope you enjoy your stay with New York's Team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric, Chicago Days

Last edit: by frank61.

SJU Heron Welcome 1 month 2 weeks ago #287475

• Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3975
The following user(s) said Thank You: frank61, mattc, Class of 72, romiSJU, Eric, Chicago Days

SJU Heron Welcome 1 month 2 weeks ago #287477

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 180
I honestly wish he would have come here right out of HS. Would have saved the NCAA drama this summer/fall will bring. Oh well. He's a big time talent and I look forward to seeing him play next Fall (hopefully!). Fingers crossed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eric

SJU Heron Welcome 1 month 2 weeks ago #287479

• Eric
  • Thank you received: 51
This was the one player I was really upset we didn't get to come a couple years ago. Very pleased he is part of the team now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bamafan, sjc88

Last edit: by Eric.

SJU Heron Welcome 1 month 2 weeks ago #287480

• sjc88
  • Thank you received: 180

Eric wrote: This was the one player I was really upset we didn't get land a couple years ago. Very pleased he is part of the team now.

This might be the most anticipated season since Felipe Lopez. It didn't quite turn out that way but I was hopeful. That is a different story. Exciting time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackofVirginia, Sherman, Sheridan & Grant, Eric, Chicago Days

SJU Heron Welcome 1 month 2 weeks ago #287481

• shamsman2
  • Thank you received: 15
Welcome Mustafa, hope you bring your maturity and talent to SJU to bring us back to relevancy.

Hope you Mother gets better, most important of all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Room112, AlBovino, Beast of the East, SJU85, redken, Class of 72, bamafan, TX Redman, Tom in Salem, Chicago Days and 2 other people also said thanks.

SJU Heron Welcome 1 month 2 weeks ago #287486

• johnsliva
  • Thank you received: 4
Is it a violation to send get well flowers / edible arrangement to his sick mom? Maybe we have a redmen.com collection to show her some love

SJU Heron Welcome 1 month 2 weeks ago #287488

• Beast of the East
  • Thank you received: 710
Heron goes 6'5 218, and averages about 6 rebounds per game. Also an 80% FT shooter. Simon goes 6'5, 215, and grabbed 7 boards per game. Ponds, while only 6'1, grabbed 5 rebounds per game.

Hard not to be very excited.

Mustafa, welcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kranmars, Room112, AlBovino, JackofVirginia, Class of 72, panther2, Eric, Chicago Days

SJU Heron Welcome 1 month 2 weeks ago #287496

• Sherman, Sheridan & Grant
  • Thank you received: 272

sjc88 wrote:

Eric wrote: This was the one player I was really upset we didn't get land a couple years ago. Very pleased he is part of the team now.

This might be the most anticipated season since Felipe Lopez. It didn't quite turn out that way but I was hopeful. That is a different story. Exciting time.

Exciting times! Yes!!
And to think a mere few months or so ago there was still such agonizing and criticizing (the Winter of Our Discontent - written BTW here in Sag by Steinbeck) where CK and staff were taking us - such lack of patience and trust ( I'm included in that group at times) - the fog and gloom of recent times - as with the sun just now at 2pm appearing through the clouds here in Sag Harbor - GOOD TIMES AT HAND
AND more important to back what others have posted here...
ALL the best to you Mr. Heron - hope your family enjoys recovery and health and that you completely enjoy your time on the court and in the classroom at SJU!
WIshing you, your back-court mate Shamorie, and your teammates move us onto a fantastic 2018-19.
Congratulations Mustapha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: shamsman2

Last edit: by Sherman, Sheridan & Grant.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth