Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ponds

Ponds 2 months 4 weeks ago #285187

• Chicago Days
  • Thank you received: 1085

Joe Tempesta wrote: Definitely Youngman: "take my wife please." One of my favorite Youngman lines: " an auto mechanic went to a psychiatrist's office, and the psychiatrist said, ' get UNDER the couch.' "

Lol!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ponds 2 months 4 weeks ago #285189

• austour
  • Thank you received: 271

RedStormRising2 wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

austour wrote: Take my assistant coach, please!

Luv that one, Austour! Thanks man.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but someone on redmen.com informed me (years ago) that 'take my wife, please' was actually Henny Youngman and not Rodney Dangerfield.

So I youtubed some of Henny Youngman's routines and it was certainly worth it.

Yeah, well . . . . phail.

Ponds 2 months 4 weeks ago #285190

• simplyred
  • Thank you received: 56
Since this thread has devolved into a discussion of old comedians, watch this

The following user(s) said Thank You: RedStormRising2

Ponds 2 months 4 weeks ago #285198

• Class of 72
  • Thank you received: 1445

simplyred wrote: Since this thread has devolved into a discussion of old comedians, watch this

But we digress!:P
Didn't you guys read the freaking rules???:silly:

At St. John's nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

At St. John's nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Ponds 2 months 4 weeks ago #285201

• simplyred
  • Thank you received: 56
I challenge anyone to come up with an original thought about Ponds, the pre-draft process, and where we will be if he doesn’t return.

Ponds 2 months 4 weeks ago #285202

• Class of 72

simplyred wrote: I challenge anyone to come up with an original thought about Ponds, the pre-draft process, and where we will be if he doesn’t return.

That was discussed in the first 3 pages. We are now in the twilight zone.

The following user(s) said Thank You: redken

Ponds 2 months 4 weeks ago #285204

• RedStormRising2
  • Thank you received: 115

simplyred wrote: I challenge anyone to come up with an original thought about Ponds, the pre-draft process, and where we will be if he doesn’t return.

If Ponds doesn't return, I'll be forced to pay off my annual "better big east team" bet with my family of seton hall fans for what seems like the millionth straight year.

Ponds 2 months 4 weeks ago #285211

• OhioFan
  • Thank you received: 73

Class of 72 wrote:

we are sju wrote: BTW
Forget people being rude in posts to one another. If someone does not know who Rodney Dangerfield is they should immediately be banned. Age is no excuse either.

Lol!
A recent expose here in New York showed that "bullying" is at an all time high in senior citizens centers. Age is no excuse for bullying.;)

So, are you the bully or the bullied?:silly: :oops: :woohoo: :whistle:

St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlBovino

St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
Last edit: by OhioFan.

Ponds 2 months 4 weeks ago #285223

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 613
Furthering the interesting point that NBA scouts are more sophisticated than stat sheet readers, here are 2018 stats for two Big East players. Player "A" was not invited to the NBA combine and is projected to go undrafted. Player "B" got a combine invite and is projected to be a top 20 selection.

Player A: 19.5 Pts. / 5.6 Reb / 2.6 Assists

Player B: 15.5 Pts. / 4.2 Reb / 2.8 Assists

*Players are Trevon Bluiett and Khyri Thomas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NCJohnnie

Last edit: by JohnnyFan.

Ponds 2 months 4 weeks ago #285224

• Class of 72

OhioFan wrote:

Class of 72 wrote:

we are sju wrote: BTW
Forget people being rude in posts to one another. If someone does not know who Rodney Dangerfield is they should immediately be banned. Age is no excuse either.

Lol!
A recent expose here in New York showed that "bullying" is at an all time high in senior citizens centers. Age is no excuse for bullying.;)

So, are you the bully or the bullied?:silly: :oops: :woohoo: :whistle:

Ha, Ha Rich! It is a true story that was in news here in NYC. I am guilty of being a Ballbrecher but I don't bully, except for the Al Bovino's of the world.:P

Last edit: by Class of 72.
Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth