Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ponds

Ponds 3 months 1 day ago #284987

  • Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2156
  • Thank you received: 1085

Paultzman wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

Paultzman wrote:


Luvved the guy's movies!
So, are we still 'sensing' that Ponds will come back?
That ?-mark next to his name has unnerved me...and i do want to stay away from that ledge...

Of course. :)


Lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ponds 3 months 1 day ago #284988

  • Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2156
  • Thank you received: 1085

usguard wrote: I saying he's back


Man, usguard, do i hope you're right or do i hope you're right!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ponds 3 months 1 day ago #284989

  • frank61
  • frank61's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 938
  • Thank you received: 162

Chicago Days wrote:

usguard wrote: I saying he's back


Man, usguard, do i hope you're right or do i hope you're right!


I think he is coming back also. He has a month before he has to decide. I think he knows down deep that another year will help him get into the first round. Right now he is out and about keeping his name out in the press, He is in a win-win position right now, Then when the decision has to be made he will announce his return. Holy crap am I praying I am right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ponds 3 months 1 day ago #284990

  • JohnnyFan
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2710
  • Thank you received: 613
Paultz.....classic way to describe what you're sensing. Just wanted you to know some got it. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JohnnyFan.

Ponds 3 months 1 day ago #284991

  • austour
  • austour's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4662
  • Thank you received: 271

JohnnyFan wrote: Paultz.....classic way to describe what you're sensing. Just wanted you to know some got it. :lol:


Although who woulda thunk that Shamorie would give it all up to be a caddy? Shocking!

Wait, never mind, wrong movie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ponds 3 months 1 day ago #284997

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9745
  • Thank you received: 1410

JohnnyFan wrote: Paultz.....classic way to describe what you're sensing. Just wanted you to know some got it. :lol:

get what ? All i saw was hooters
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyFan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ponds 3 months 1 day ago #285001

  • Chicago Days
  • Chicago Days's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2156
  • Thank you received: 1085

frank61 wrote:

Chicago Days wrote:

usguard wrote: I saying he's back


Man, usguard, do i hope you're right or do i hope you're right!


I think he is coming back also. He has a month before he has to decide. I think he knows down deep that another year will help him get into the first round. Right now he is out and about keeping his name out in the press, He is in a win-win position right now, Then when the decision has to be made he will announce his return. Holy crap am I praying I am right.


Lol Frank. We're all praying with you.
It's the Redmen.com mantra!
The following user(s) said Thank You: frank61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ponds 3 months 1 day ago #285004

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3743
  • Thank you received: 440

Paultzman wrote:

At first I thought this was a sneak preview of our next New Jersey recruit. :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by redken.

Ponds 3 months 1 day ago #285012

  • Sju grad 13
  • Sju grad 13's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 630
  • Thank you received: 186

Paultzman wrote:


A couple of questions.

1) Who is that guy in the photo?
2) Is this a movie or tv show?
3) What is the reference I’m missing?


* I would greatly appreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ponds 3 months 1 day ago #285013

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 18326
  • Thank you received: 4446

Sju grad 13 wrote:

Paultzman wrote:


A couple of questions.

1) Who is that guy in the photo?
2) Is this a movie or tv show?
3) What is the reference I’m missing?


* I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth