Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me

UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me 4 months 2 weeks ago #279374

  • Paul Massell
  • Paul Massell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3902
  • Thank you received: 505
I've had to disable some features and menu items temporarily while doing some software updates and fixing some long standing problems.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, Paultzman, mjmaherjr, SJU85, gonzalo, frank61, bamafan, Tom in Salem, SJ_NYC, PharmaJohnny and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me 4 months 2 weeks ago #279397

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 18337
  • Thank you received: 4476
Paul, ignore my DM. Edit function works, but still can’t post photos. Thx, no rush
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Massell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me 4 months 2 weeks ago #279403

  • bamafan
  • bamafan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4636
  • Thank you received: 484

Paultzman wrote: Paul, ignore my DM. Edit function works, but still can’t post photos. Thx, no rush

We'll get Mitch on it, he's not doing anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section3, 88grad, Paultzman, mjmaherjr, Moose, Tom in Salem, L J S A, oldschool Redmen, NCJohnnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me 4 months 2 weeks ago #279404

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9751
  • Thank you received: 1425

bamafan wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Paul, ignore my DM. Edit function works, but still can’t post photos. Thx, no rush

We'll get Mitch on it, he's not doing anything.

post of the year
The following user(s) said Thank You: 88grad, Paultzman, bamafan, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me 4 months 2 weeks ago #279503

  • Class of 72
  • Class of 72's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 6409
  • Thank you received: 1457

Paul Massell wrote: I've had to disable some features and menu items temporarily while doing some software updates and fixing some long standing problems.


Thanks for all the pro bono work you do Paul!
Perhaps you could add a feature to block certain words from conversations. No not the F word or the C or S words but after three years perhaps you can block the typing of two words: STEVE and LAVIN.;)

At St. John's nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom in Salem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

At St. John's nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me 4 months 1 week ago #279640

  • Moose
  • Moose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 7786
  • Thank you received: 336
Just pointing out if you read threads it's still showing unread posts. I did log out and back in.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me 4 months 1 week ago #279648

  • RedStormNC
  • RedStormNC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1282
  • Thank you received: 234
I confirm the same. The unread post count still shows after opening the thread and grows as new replies get posted to thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me 4 months 1 week ago #279656

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3743
  • Thank you received: 440

RedStormNC wrote: I confirm the same. The unread post count still shows after opening the thread and grows as new replies get posted to thread

Looks to be corrected. "Guys on Matt's Radar" no longer showing old posts as new ones once they've been read -- i.e., just finished reading the latest posts, and thread no longer continues to show them as new ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me 4 months 1 week ago #279673

  • Knight
  • Knight's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3891
  • Thank you received: 312

redken wrote:

RedStormNC wrote: I confirm the same. The unread post count still shows after opening the thread and grows as new replies get posted to thread

Looks to be corrected. "Guys on Matt's Radar" no longer showing old posts as new ones once they've been read -- i.e., just finished reading the latest posts, and thread no longer continues to show them as new ones.


Mine still not working, but if you comment in a thread it seems to clear, most times.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

UPDATES IN PROGRESS - bear with me 4 months 1 week ago #279685

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3743
  • Thank you received: 440

Knight wrote:

redken wrote:

RedStormNC wrote: I confirm the same. The unread post count still shows after opening the thread and grows as new replies get posted to thread

Looks to be corrected. "Guys on Matt's Radar" no longer showing old posts as new ones once they've been read -- i.e., just finished reading the latest posts, and thread no longer continues to show them as new ones.


Mine still not working, but if you comment in a thread it seems to clear, most times.

Starting to include posts that have already been read as "new" again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth