Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NCAA Breakdown & Matchups

NCAA Breakdown & Matchups 3 months 1 week ago #276404

  • JohnnyFan
  • JohnnyFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 2653
  • Thank you received: 512

sjc88 wrote: Oklahoma lost 11 of there last 15. Bounced in the Opening Round of their Tournament and lost 2x to their in state rival who did not make the tourney. The NCAA is losing all credibility.


There's the punch line.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA Breakdown & Matchups 3 months 1 week ago #276406

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3725
  • Thank you received: 407

sjc88 wrote: Oklahoma lost 11 of there last 15. Bounced in the Opening Round of their Tournament and lost 2x to their in state rival who did not make the tourney. The NCAA is losing all credibility.

Didn't know it had any left.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by redken.

NCAA Breakdown & Matchups 3 months 1 week ago #276409

  • Mean Gene
  • Mean Gene's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1701
  • Thank you received: 110
How does Syracuse make it over USC?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA Breakdown & Matchups 3 months 1 week ago #276414

  • sjc88
  • sjc88's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1055
  • Thank you received: 180

Mean Gene wrote: How does Syracuse make it over USC?

I heard the Committee preferred the orange mascot to Traveler the USC horse. You know their is some controversy as the horse's name is similar to Robert E Lee's horse's name.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA Breakdown & Matchups 3 months 1 week ago #276428

  • BrookJersey Redmen
  • BrookJersey Redmen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 782
  • Thank you received: 38
60% of a conference's teams in the Big Dance is very respectable. Now if SJU was one of them it would be even better. I am hoping for another title for the BE as it would be great for the conference.

I always root for the BE teams to do well in this thing. It certainly has not always been the case, including our last few trips.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA Breakdown & Matchups 3 months 1 week ago #276486

  • mjmaherjr
  • mjmaherjr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Posts: 9622
  • Thank you received: 1217
On the bright side at least tuesday will be worth watching and rooting for LIU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA Breakdown & Matchups 3 months 1 week ago #276497

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 17887
  • Thank you received: 3480
Per Jerry Carino
Injury update: Jordan Walker's season is over; he'll have surgery on the hand. Desi went through 80 percent of the practice and by all accounts is ready to play a major role Thursday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA Breakdown & Matchups 3 months 1 week ago #276521

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3725
  • Thank you received: 407

mjmaherjr wrote: On the bright side at least tuesday will be worth watching and rooting for LIU

A very, very dim bright side ... but, I guess, if you stretch the definition of "bright side" ... :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mjmaherjr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA Breakdown & Matchups 3 months 1 week ago #276524

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 17887
  • Thank you received: 3480

redken wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: On the bright side at least tuesday will be worth watching and rooting for LIU

A very, very dim bright side ... but, I guess, if you stretch the definition of "bright side" ... :unsure:


Redken's mission

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA Breakdown & Matchups 3 months 1 week ago #276526

  • redken
  • redken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3725
  • Thank you received: 407

Paultzman wrote:

redken wrote:

mjmaherjr wrote: On the bright side at least tuesday will be worth watching and rooting for LIU

A very, very dim bright side ... but, I guess, if you stretch the definition of "bright side" ... :unsure:


Redken's mission

Am I really that bad? Paultz, we'll have to meet for a drink (or two) in the future so you can see what a cockeyed optimist I really am. ... Well, with some serious reservations, of course ... :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth