Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273375

• we are sju
  • Thank you received: 174

L J S A wrote:

Paultzman wrote:

we are sju wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Guess there is a bright side to SJU sucking more often than not :)

Then again Abe freaking Keita got paid so you never know

Talk about $$ not being well spent. Brother!

At the very least we should have paid Diakite instead. He wasn't a dick.

Sat next to him at the Garden once during Norm years. Good dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273379

• Section9
  • Thank you received: 129

Paultzman wrote: Per Jerry Carino

Seton Hall has issued a statement saying it has not been contacted by investigators regarding Whitehead, and will be conducting its own review.

And I'm sure it will be a very thorough one.:whistle:

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273382

• JohnnyFan
  • Thank you received: 624

bobo wrote: Duke, North Carolina, Texas, Kentucky, Michigan State, USC, Alabama +++ named in report.

sports.yahoo.com/exclusive-federal-docum...hools-103338484.html

It has already been proven that the NCAA is not willing to discipline North Carolina. Duke will certainly fall into the same category.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonyinfairfield , Tom in Salem

Last edit: by JohnnyFan.

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273383

• Knight
  • Thank you received: 312

Section9 wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Per Jerry Carino

Seton Hall has issued a statement saying it has not been contacted by investigators regarding Whitehead, and will be conducting its own review.

And I'm sure it will be a very thorough one.:whistle:

Scotty, activate the shredder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Section9

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273384

• Paultzman
  • Thank you received: 4499
Mark Zeigler
Mark Zeigler
@sdutzeigler
Update: SDSU has provisionally suspended senior Malik Pope amid allegations that he received a $1,400 loan from a pro agent. He won't travel with the team for Saturday's game at San Jose State.

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273386

• Paultzman

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273388

• BrookJersey Redmen
  • Thank you received: 38
NC should have gotten the "Louisville Treatment" and didn't, I am curious what has Bilas said about the NC joke, anything?

This is something Stephen Smith spoke about and how the trips to visit a school, always involved "fine" looking women, etc., etc.,

He said on yesterday's program, the biggest of the big programs are in the middle of the latest corruption case, and that the FBI wasn't fooling around.

Talk about a cesspool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273391

• Andrew
  • Thank you received: 294

SJU14 wrote: Seeing this makes me happy, especially because we lost out on some of these recruits at the end because of it. It also makes me nervous because nobody seems to be safe. I would never guess Creighton or X would be involved in this and they are.

Not sure why people think the Big East would not be involved in this. What about Mack and McDermott makes people think they are above this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, Tom in Salem

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273392

• Paultzman

Andrew wrote:

SJU14 wrote: Seeing this makes me happy, especially because we lost out on some of these recruits at the end because of it. It also makes me nervous because nobody seems to be safe. I would never guess Creighton or X would be involved in this and they are.

Not sure why people think the Big East would not be involved in this. What about Mack and McDermott makes people think they are above this?

Yup, everyone cheats, but to varying degrees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Class of 72

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273393

• SJU14
  • Thank you received: 100

Paultzman wrote:

Andrew wrote:

Yup, everyone cheats, but to varying degrees.

You guys are right, I shouldn't be surprised as this is the norm in college sports.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth