Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273338

  • we are sju
  • we are sju's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3033
  • Thank you received: 174

Paultzman wrote: Guess there is a bright side to SJU sucking more often than not :)


Then again Abe freaking Keita got paid so you never know
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, SJU85, richard A Steinfeld

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273339

  • kranmars
  • kranmars's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1647
  • Thank you received: 230

Paultzman wrote: "Damn! I never should have trusted my staff!!

"Quick, call my chiropractor. I have to give the feds the slip. Wait, I mean I have slipped discs."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paultzman, L J S A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(MSG) Seton Hall, Sat. Feb. 24, 12 NOON, FOX/570AM 5 months 3 weeks ago #273340

  • Monte
  • Monte's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 4542
  • Thank you received: 209

Knight wrote:

Paultzman wrote: PerZach B
In addition to Marcellus Earlington, St. John's will host Kahlil Whitney, Precious Achiuwa and Lester Quinones for tomorrow's game against Seton Hall. #sjubb


Are we still in the mix for PA? I thought that ship had sailed.


In light of what’s unfolding, I expect a lot of ships may come back to port.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank61, Knight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273341

  • Paultzman
  • Paultzman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 18342
  • Thank you received: 4499

we are sju wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Guess there is a bright side to SJU sucking more often than not :)


Then again Abe freaking Keita got paid so you never know


Talk about $$ not being well spent. Brother!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SJU85, redmanwest, we are sju

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

(MSG) Seton Hall, Sat. Feb. 24, 12 NOON, FOX/570AM 5 months 3 weeks ago #273343

  • we are sju
  • we are sju's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3033
  • Thank you received: 174

Monte wrote:

Knight wrote:

Paultzman wrote: PerZach B
In addition to Marcellus Earlington, St. John's will host Kahlil Whitney, Precious Achiuwa and Lester Quinones for tomorrow's game against Seton Hall. #sjubb


Are we still in the mix for PA? I thought that ship had sailed.


In light of what’s unfolding, I expect a lot of ships may come back to port.


We are....to cheap to pay. Catchy but not sure that should be our recruiting slogan.:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273344

  • Section9
  • Section9's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 1384
  • Thank you received: 129

Paultzman wrote:

we are sju wrote:

Paultzman wrote: Guess there is a bright side to SJU sucking more often than not :)


Then again Abe freaking Keita got paid so you never know


Talk about $$ not being well spent. Brother!


Aw, c'mon, we all know the jarvii did it for humanitarian reasons.B) : ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273345

  • redmanwest
  • redmanwest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 543
  • Thank you received: 86
He better have, because it certainly wasn't because of performance. And, I recall it was literally only a few hundred bucks, not thousands.... Thus, the disparate treatment of SJU versus the big boys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273346

  • capmaker
  • capmaker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 563
  • Thank you received: 52
WRT Abe Keita........I think it was $300 / month.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273348

  • billthetruth
  • billthetruth's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 38

capmaker wrote: WRT Abe Keita........I think it was $300 / month.


And most of it went to paying for calls back to this family in Africa if I recall.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NCAA corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs 5 months 3 weeks ago #273350

  • we are sju
  • we are sju's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Posts: 3033
  • Thank you received: 174

billthetruth wrote:

capmaker wrote: WRT Abe Keita........I think it was $300 / month.


And most of it went to paying for calls back to this family in Africa if I recall.


$300 x 12 =$3600 x 4=$14,400.
He scored 135 points for us.
Rounded up it is $107 per point.
Not bad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: mkras99SJUFAN2espkengmanlawmanfankranmarsOhioFanotisredmannorth